Kraber damage bug?

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Opersect
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Around the hude dead animal bones
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting a Kraber
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.05.19 06.45
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I shoot the Kraber center mass and it did 12 damage.
What should be happening instead? A lot more damage?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a Kraber?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but in my previous match I dropped a Longbow to pick up a Kraber, proceed to shoot an enemy player with only 3 squads left, and it did a whole 12 damage. Literally insignificant for what is supposedly the best sniper weapon in the game. It's really deflating when there's a good chance if I had used the Longbow instead it would have done enough damage to knock the player. 

Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

What's up with Kraber damage?

★★★★★ Novice

In my last game with 3 squads left I dropped a Longbow and picked up a Kraber. A couple minutes later I land a sweet center mass shot on a player and see the HUGE number of...*drum roll*....12 (TWELVE). Yes, you read that right. 12. 

End of match confirmed it that I wasn't just seeing things. I literally had 12 overall damage. 

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: What's up with Kraber damage?

★★★★★ Novice

I'm assuming my thread in the feedback forum was merged with this thread. I'm not sure why, as I was leaving feedback about the weapon and it could have possibly gotten other people to post if they've been having the same issue. 

Also, why not even a quick reply as at least an acknowledgement? 

Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)