Re: Knox has never appeared despite fully upgrading Eco Workshop & buying Ec

by EA_DragonsEye

Original Post

Knox has never appeared despite fully upgrading Eco Workshop & buying Eco lot

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad (6th generation)
OS Version 14.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into my game and you’ll see Knox is nowhere to be found Frown
What do you expect to see? I expect Knox to be in my game, especially since I have completed the Eco Workshop upgrades and have bought the Eco Retreat home lot.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Hey guys! My game is fully updated and I’ve been playing for a couple of years. Despite fully upgrading my Eco Workshop (and buying most of the associated packs $$) & purchasing the fully furnished Eco Retreat home lot, Knox has never appeared in my game! I’ve had no issues with Malcolm Landgraab, Sunny Stone, Valentina Edgewater, or Venessa Jeong appearing. I’m bummed because I’d love to make him a playable sim. I know there was just an update to “de-ageify” Venessa for players who experienced her turning into an elder; I was hoping maybe the studio would consider including a fix for players like me who still haven’t gotten a chance to have Knox in their games, too. I’ve seen on the Sims Mobile Reddit/Sims mobile Twitter that some players got him right away following the Eco Workshop update, while others got him further along during their upgrade processes. Still others only got him after purchasing the Eco lot. Then there are a handful like me, however, who report that they still haven’t gotten him, and I’d love to have him available for me and for anyone who missed out. At the time of the Eco update, I was experiencing an issue where paid packs were not showing up for me to purchase, and I think this may have had something to do with it. I fixed that by switching to only playing on my iPad, whereas at the time I’d switch between my iPad and my iPhone (XS Max, if it matters). I haven’t noticed any other bugs in my game. Thanks for your time!

Message 1 of 7 (893 Views)

★ Apprentice

I never got him or Sunny Stone in my game. I bought eco lot, some of the packs, leveled up my eco shop.. 

I would love to have these two in my game...

Message 2 of 7 (773 Views)

★ Guide
@anxiolytical Same here. I never got Knox, Malcolm Landgraab, Sunny Stone or Valentina Edgewater.
Message 3 of 7 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Add me to the list. I never got Knox or Sunny on two accounts.

Now I started a third account. So far I have unlocked the Eco Workshop and haven't seen Knox anywhere. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 7 (737 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @anxiolytical@laprembee@Kaila_tsm and @SalixCat! I am consulting about this issue with studio. Thanks for your reports!

Message 5 of 7 (714 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_DragonsEye Thank you so much, really appreciate you taking the time to address this! Please let me know if you need any additional info. Have a great weekend Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (692 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

As an update, this issue has been reported to studio as a bug. 

Message 7 of 7 (625 Views)