Known Issue: Gear Disappearing after Game crashes

Hero (Retired)

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Air 2
OS Version 12.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 776-273-385
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Hey, I have contacted the support two weeks ago, because the game needed a restart and then all the gear I was setting on Padmé disappeared. They told me that many players reported the same Issue. Therefore I put this in the Bug-section. Since the update from the 23th haven’t I experienced any problems but I haven’t received my Gear back, therefore I contacted the Support again and they told me that they can’t give me the lost gear back, because their options were limited by the Studio (Capital Games). Kind Regards. Details on my case: Between 07:00 pm and 07:07pm, the game began to load longer, after which the client had to be restarted (due to an instruction). After the game was loaded successfully, I lost all progress in the designated time frame. I have equipped my new character Padmé at level 8 (end of 8, so to 9). When I was online again, I was at the beginning of 8 again and the resources I used were lost.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Search in the SWGoH Forum after Game Crashed, there are many more players stating that they have experienced the same Issue.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

Hey @CG_MindTricks,

could you perhaps have a quick look at this?

I have already posted on the Forum, a Moderator told me to contact the Dev_Team, but I am not certain if they have received my message.

Regards.

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Known Issue: Gear Disappearing after Game crashes

Community Manager (retired)
@CEO_Rago Sent you a PM. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

All Replies

Re: Known Issue: Gear Disappearing after Game crashes

Community Manager (retired)
@CEO_Rago Sent you a PM. Thanks.