by Matteo90Fi

Original Post

Knockdown shield is up with 0 HP left

★★ Pro

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AdvisedOwl28580
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane, but works with others as well
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Was at the buildings SW of Overlook, South of Capitol
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Was downed by an enemy and put my knockdown shield up and got shot to 0HP
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) November 2019
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot put down your knockdown shield even though it is at 0HP. This means you move as slow as you would with a knockdown shield and you get no protection from it
What should be happening instead? Knockdown shield should be dissapearing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get knocked in a match, hold up a knockdown shield until it is at 0 HP, then try and put it down. More often than not you can't.

Not sure I can get a screenshot of the bug, but my friend said he also experienced it a couple of matches earlier. Not sure if enemies can see the shield at 0HP or not either

Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Re: Knockdown shield is up with 0 HP left

★★★ Apprentice

me, too... same problem, i can't put down my knockdown shield once i've activated it... the consequences are that i can't move at max speed and i result too much visible to enemies due to the enlightened color of the knockdown shield itself.

it's quite annoying.

Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)