Kit interactions between Bossk and Grand Admiral Thrawn...

by SubParNumber

Original Post

Highlighted

Kit interactions between Bossk and Grand Admiral Thrawn...

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Stylo 4
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 627626777
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Thrawn's kit is either broken or some clarification is needed... Fracture is supposed to act like buff immunity according to his kit.... however Bossk somehow is still able to apply taunt with his zeta.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start a battle against a bounty hunter squad with Bossk in it, use a team that includes thrawn. 2. Bossk's taunts 3. Apply fracture... should dispel taunt and keep it off according to Thrawn's kit. 4. The next turn, Bossk has his taunt still up. (This costed me a grand arena attempt...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United states

Didn't get to snag a screenshot of it unfortunately...

Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: Kit interactions between Bossk and Grand Admiral Thrawn...

@SubParNumber Hi, thanks for the report!

This is actually working as intended. Thrawn’s fracture first removes the Taunt effect. Secondly, Bossk’s zeta unique reapplies the Taunt. Thirdly, Thrawn applies the Fractured debuff, which prevents buffs from being applied.

You’ll find that if you remove the Taunt while bossk is fractured, it will stay off - but this current interaction is by design.