King's Feast moodlet bug?

by WhantSomeEggs

Original Post

King's Feast moodlet bug?

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, and Bowling Night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook a Leaf-wrapped Whole Fish in the Cook Off-grid option on an off the grid lot. After your sims eats it they get a +4 happy moodlet called King's Feast that lasts 4? hours.
What happens when the bug occurs? Throughout the duration of it the hunger bar is locked (is this intended?). Upon expiration the hunger motive is cut in half or slightly more into the yellow after only 4 sim hours.
What do you expect to see? To eat the meal, have the +4 happy moodlet, and then the hunger to slowly dwindle normally as any other recipe, it was the behavior that it had before the last patch. (Again, if intended please delete/disregard this.)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The very last patch, not sure.

I never noticed this behavior before, it seem new with the last patch, but its not in the notes.  I feel as though I would have noticed that sudden massive hunger spike before.  If this is intended behavior, please disregard/delete this, it just seems really off key though.  I suppose I could see the good in it too, to always have room in hunger to have another serving of it and replace the happy moodlet again without sacrificing your fitness lol.  

Cook a Leaf-wrapped Whole Fish in the Cook Off-grid option on an off the grid lot. After your sims eats it they get a +4 happy moodlet called King's Feast that lasts 4? hours.  Throughout the duration of it the hunger bar is locked (is this intended?). Upon expiration the hunger motive is cut in half or slightly more into the yellow after only 4 sim hours. If a normal meal was eaten it would only go down maybe 5-10% hunger over that amount of time. For a max cooking level recipe that doesn't seem worth it, but maybe? (still not sure if this is intended or a bug please correct if wrong)

Message 1 of 1 (322 Views)