Re: Kills, deaths and damage not being credited.

by zerodeath30

Original Post

APEX RANKED KILLS AND ASSIST NOT REGISTERING

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? T-Ronnen
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. DashPound, Clutch3547, Mbeezy304
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? No specific legend / Not applicable
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? No specific legen / Not applicable
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. No specific location but happens in ranked and in regular
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In a battle
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? this issue has been an ongoing issue that i do not believe you are aware of
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) several days, last day happened 6 JUNE 2020
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a major issue with kill and assist registration in both ranked and in normal. Several friends and even streamers I have seen down and secure kills and assist in a kill within the regulated seconds and neither the kill nor the assist are registered. This is a major issue in Ranked because we are not receiving our points for those kills or assists. I cannot count the number of times I have done 100% damage and secured the kill and the game doesn't register anything.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving the kill or assist point
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how the technical aspects of these games work, I believe playing will allow you to see it yourself and watching streamers complain and the general population complain. Some may not even realize its happening. If you ever sat and thought "i swear i got six kills and two assist" yet your sitting there with 4 kills and 1 assist..... i bet this bug has happened to you without you realizing it.

at this time, i do not have the ability to upload a video or picture... but I will work on getting something uploaded.

Message 21 of 281 (3,399 Views)

Stats record incorrect

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Owen63096
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. GHB_RONNIE
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Viewing profile stats
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Viewing profile stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I don’t know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/6/20
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My records didn’t update correctly, I got 12 kills and 2182 damage in a match, but my highest kills is still 8 and my highest damage is still 1841, what it was before, and in addition I didn’t unlock the 2k damage badge for bloodhound. However the kills and damage were updated correctly on the trackers and the k/d stats
What should be happening instead? The highest kills and damage should be displayed correctly and the 2k damage badge should unlock
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The 2k badge isn’t equipped on my banner, I’m unaware if you can check my profile stats

The server seemed to be lagging the day I was playing, some players were teleporting and one person stopped moving.

Message 22 of 281 (3,371 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this exact same problem too. Over the past three weeks or so. Usually after I have a great game by my standards. Today alone 3 games in a row.

Message 23 of 281 (3,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the same issue! I even achieved 3k damage for the first time and it didn't recorded correctly, which means i didn't get the badge Frown

Message 24 of 281 (3,359 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm glad me and my friends aren't the only ones. I've slowed down playing quite a bit. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. I had a 13 kill game the other day. Nothing registered though

Message 25 of 281 (3,334 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thats about as long as I've had the issue as well. What platform do you play on?

Message 26 of 281 (3,332 Views)

Re: APEX RANKED KILLS AND ASSIST NOT REGISTERING

★★★ Novice

Kills, deaths and damage havent been registering correctly for me as well. Been about 3 weeks I've had the problem. In duos, trios, ranked and the event they just had.

Message 27 of 281 (3,325 Views)

★ Novice
Message 28 of 281 (3,260 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Had the same issue for about a month, kills not counting its really annoying
Message 29 of 281 (3,265 Views)

★★★ Novice

Makes me not want to play really lately since I don't have an accurate representation of my progress. 

Message 30 of 281 (3,241 Views)