Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/26/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Madden20 repeatedly crashed my PS4 from the load screen, turning it completely off. When I turned it back on, it went straight to "report the problem" screen. I got fed up and returned the game but not soon enough since my PS4 is now trashed. It doesn't work anymore and it's not even a year old. No other game or app has had the slightest issue, and now 2 weeks of your game ruins a $350 machine. I am beyond furious and hope EA will compensate me for my loss. I don't have $350 laying around to buy a new console every 9-12 months unfortunately.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happened as soon as I started the game, before it even loaded to the intro.
What happens when the bug occurs? The very first load screen freezes and within 2-3 minutes my PS4 turned off. No restart, just turned off
What do you expect to see? I expected to see the game I purchased start up. I certainly did not expect to see my $350 console be ruined by this game
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I can't show any pics of what happens because my PS4 is completely broken now.

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Killed my PS4

★★★ Newbie

On the frequency of the issue happening, I clicked 50-99% of the time because it didn't happen the 1st week or so. The last few days it happened EVERY TIME. I returned the game yesterday, came home to play something else, and my PS4 is RUINED

Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)