Kill count problem.

by TurakoSan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stat tracker not counting kills or wins (OLD)

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? gangsta_flo_life
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ace80524
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith, mirage
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Stat tracker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting to join match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Zero
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/18/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? None of my kills or wins are tracking. I have had at least 50 kills today with 4 wins. None of which have been added to my stats.
What should be happening instead? My stats should be tracked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By tracking my stats and giving me a few apex packs

Been at 590 all day

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 44 of 106 (4,664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stats Trackers Not Working

Community Manager

@Cesamzzz wrote:
@Klosr43 Same here bro , I dont even wanna play anymore until season 2 starts , whats the point if my stats dont update SMH,

@Cesamzzz 

Stats should update aside from the trackers listed for Season 1. If you have a non Season 1 tracker not updating, please fill out a bug report if an existing one doesn't exist so the team can review it.

In the picture you'll see two separate kill trackers. If you don't see the "Kills" tracker updating, we'll need to gather more reports.

Season 1.JPG

Under the Battle Pass tab at the top I highlight the area where there was a countdown timer. Season 1 has officially ended as the team prepares for Season 2.

Timer.JPG

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 69 of 106 (5,360 Views)

All Replies

Kill tracker broke

★★★ Newbie

Kill track broke. Not tracking my kills. 

Message 1 of 106 (6,301 Views)

Kill count problem.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Goemulx
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. totoco
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline but this problem I believe is on every hero.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All of them
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. not important
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Killing the enemy.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 7, before this I played as a Bloodhound and didnt really notice this problem.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Killing the enemy.
What should be happening instead? Counting a kill to all the teammates that participated in killing the enemy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1st player shoots enemy, 2nd player kills the enemy and the kill goes to the first player which is not fair.

When I started playing Lifeline I noticed that my kills are not counting properly even when I finish enemies with "E" key. If my teammate shoots at the enemy and I happened to be close headshoting that enemy and killing them I ended up with no kills in the end of the match because someone shot the enemy before me even though I dealt a lot more damage then my teammate. I didnt really notice it happening when I played Bloodhound though but I'm pretty sure there is that problem on every hero. It's pretty upseting to see when u saved someones "bottom" 4 times in a row and none of this kills counted to you. I played Lifeline fair amount of time to get at least 7-9 kills but I'm just stuck with 3 and It's a problem because I dont get xp for my kills and lvling up much slower than I should.

Message 2 of 106 (10,376 Views)

Re: Kill count problem.

★★ Novice

Yes, this is what I came looking for. I wasn't sure if it was just me at first because I knew that I had more finishes than some team members, Im not great so need that XP.

Message 3 of 106 (10,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yup I played today and killed at least 5 people and finished them but none of this kills counted and all counted to my premade teammade and he said that he bearly touched them and ended up with 7 kills and I had zero...and in one game that I played earlier I just finished the dude and it counted as my kill which is frustraiting cuz I don't understand how the heck is this kill count system working or it's just glitched out.

Message 4 of 106 (10,324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, this is happening to me too.

It's infuriating! Especially when your team left you and on the other side of the map.

Message 5 of 106 (10,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have 10 kills on Bloodhound tracker and it stuck there. In the stats rught after game i see kill (1 ,2 ...) but on banner a have 10. other stats working but kiils do not.

Sorry for English spelling. 

Message 6 of 106 (9,819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same. Bangalore player. Had 3 kills stolen by the ring while the enemy squad was in my bombardment; damage counted as mine, but no kills. I had a game with 6 finishers and 0 kills. I was using a peacekeeper with all purple attachments, hit 9 direct head shots from melee range on different targets, had 120 damage at the end of game.... with 5 kills. The stat tracking in game is absolutely terrible. The "-No Data-" tracker for the banner is the most accurate one there is. wouldn't be an issue if the XP gains weren't attached to a stat tracker that might as well be a 3rd grader trying to do the math during snack time. the game seems to get distracted or something, and just lose all of the important stuff.  

Message 7 of 106 (9,786 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same here. on Xbox. clearly gettin kills while in match, showing in the Top right corner. after match nothing Frown

Message 8 of 106 (9,775 Views)

I could be wrong but the one that downs the enemy, gets the kill when that enemy is killed while he is down.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 9 of 106 (9,763 Views)