Re: Kill Cam not working properly

by Adman_Tor

Original Post

★ Guide

To me it doesn't work 3 out of 10 times.

Message 11 of 29 (1,144 Views)

★★ Pro

I feel like 70% success rate estimate is a bit generous based on my experience BUT even if it fails 30% of the time - that is miserable for a triple-A title.

Message 12 of 29 (1,129 Views)

★★ Pro

April 30th update - Kill cam is still F'd. Got killed by a PIAT fired by god yesterday.

Message 13 of 29 (1,086 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
yo dude, theres no killcam at all! even if u want to spectate anybody u will see his back(3rd pers cam) why? to take less report about cheaters i think
Message 14 of 29 (1,076 Views)

★★ Pro

@rpuHbI4- Agree that there might as well not even be a kill cam as it seems to only work about 50% of the time.... shameful at this point in the game development.

Message 15 of 29 (1,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I had the kill cam working about 3 out of every 10 deaths this morning. Really bad lately.

With a kill cam that works MAYBE every other time, NO footsteps and BAD visibility - it feels like there are a lot of invisible players. Could we please have the Kill cam addressed ASAP?

Message 16 of 29 (1,050 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

May 23 2019 Update - KILL CAM seems to be working worse than usual. Either that or I'm constantly getting killed by invisible players. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!

Message 17 of 29 (1,015 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Atic  - Thank you for the definitive reply in my other thread (insta-death). Would you be able to give me an idea if the Kill Cam is being looked at or if it is also working as intended?

It has been frustrating not having any replies to this major issue that I have been reporting on.

Thank you in advance,

Message 18 of 29 (955 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Adman_Tor its not about kill cam but ill write it here.
when i die in firestorm and follow the player/team killed mine, why i cant change cam from 3rd person to 1st? if i suspect some1 in cheating, i want to see how his aim working, what he looking at....same with ur teamm8s if u play with randoms.
3rd person camera is completely braindead!
Message 19 of 29 (934 Views)

★★ Pro

@rpuHbI4Definitely PLENTY wrong with the game still unfortunately. I don't even know why I bother wasting my time posting here and trying to improve the game. Nobody from DICE/EA ever responds with anything helpful and the game is in a worse state now than it ever was before.

I've given up on BFV and gone back to older games...

Message 20 of 29 (919 Views)