Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jaygatsby9909
Date/time issue occurred 2/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When kicking off one direction the ball goes out of the back of the endzone everytime. Even if i try a sky kick with 0 power it sails so far out of the back of the endzone you can't even see where the ball lands.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a franchise with the Colts (could be any team) and kickoff. One direction is fine and normal, the other results in an unreturnable kickoff everytime despite wind conditions or power of kickoff.
What happens when the bug occurs? The kick sails out of the endzone creating a unavoidable touchback.
What do you expect to see? The kick to go to where the indicator says the ball will land.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

When I started a franchise (offline) with the Colts and I noticed that the kickoff going one direction ended in the ball going out of the endzone. Even indoors. I assumed that maybe the roof was open and there was a strong wind and didn't think much of it. Same thing next game in Washington. Again, I assumed strong wind. By the time I got to Philadelphia it was happening again and only one direction (just like the previous 2) and I realized it wasn't a coincidence. As a test I chose sky kick. The kick indicator said the ball, at full power, should land about 4-5 yards from the endzone. I hit x to start the meter but did not stop it to get 0% power. Ball sailed so far out of the back of the endzone it wasn't even on the screen. There is no kickoff, at any strength that will not cause a touchback. This does not affect the computer controlled team.

Message 1 of 3 (517 Views)

Re: Kickoff goes too far

★ Guide
what is the overall of your kicker? if it is over 90 they are always going to kick for a touchback..unless you hold down on the left paddle while doing the kick power so it is a low line drive kick
Message 2 of 3 (500 Views)

Re: Kickoff goes too far

★★★ Newbie

First off my kicker is an 89. Secondly, when I use 0% power and a sky kick, even if my kicker was a 99, it should not sail out of the back of the endzone with the ball not even appearing on the screen because it's so far out. This is clearly a glitch that needs to be fixed ASAP as I use the kickoff to generally get really great field position. As we know football is a game of inches and having the opposing team constantly start on the 25 for half the game is ridiculous. If every kicker automatically kicks a touchback when they are over 90 then this is also a glitch that needs to be fixed as it's unrealistic.

Message 3 of 3 (492 Views)