Kicked for spawning as a pilot

by FreewheelingPope

Original Post

Re: Kicked for spawning as a pilot

★ Novice
You're never spawning as a pilot again. This has been happening to me for 3 months as a tank. You will get no help from EA. The moment their tech support hears "disconnected" they assume it's a problem with your router.

I told countless support people that I went to people's houses who could spawn as a tank, logged in as myself and got disconnected.

"Welp, he said disconnected, send him the info on his router."

Give up hope, you'll find none from EA.
Message 21 of 28 (1,866 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

We are still looking in to Kicked for spawning as a pilot issue, no ETA for the moment when it will be fixed. We are working on it. 

/Atic 

Message 22 of 28 (1,847 Views)

@FreewheelingPope @EA_Atic

This issue should get solved soon with the June Patch! (see Picture below)
It's already added in the PC CTE with a new Update to test.

Reddit CTE Patch Notes link: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/8ppd58/cte_update_june_patch_preview_pc/

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 23 of 28 (1,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This just started happening to me yesterday.  There are a good number of videos demonstrating this by a lot of people.  After i get booted from the server, if i rejoin, all progress on weapons and unlocks is zero. 

:Repaired game files and nothing.  Now i'm running around on the only BF1 server active at the moment with base weapons because the server thinks i'm lvl 0. Server has 2 slots open for airplanes.  Someone will try and grab a plane, they'll get booted.  Server realizes no one is in a plane so the available plane count shoots back up to 2 within a moment or two. 

Played as a scout and went to whip out K bullets and for some reason, instead of K bullets, i got some short barreled lever action gun with no iron sights. I thought it was rather odd...... The icon for that weapon slot even says K bullets.... yet i whip out a 3rd gun??? 

Message 24 of 28 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Novice

Another quick note, even after repairing game and rejoining the server that i got booted from for spawning in a plane....  All progress on weapons is zero.  All loadouts, if equipped with a weapon that requires unlocking, will be changed to a default loadout. End game, restart game, rejoin server, spawn normally, and same thing. No weapon progress.

Me thinks the issue is server side. 

Message 25 of 28 (1,545 Views)

★★★ Novice

Chiming in again to say i noticed that some servers work fine, while others will spawn boot and not recognize game progress.  This is 100% server side.

For those that are getting this often, try different servers..... which may be difficult.... i despise conquest mode with a passion.  And there is often only 1 other server with people in it in a game mode other than conquest.... ugh. 

Message 26 of 28 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes... please fix.

Message 27 of 28 (1,421 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes I am. It started yesterday. I’ve neber had this problem before. If I try to spawn in, I get kicked with the same message. Having the exact same problem as the other users. Pls help piloting is dope and it’s one thing I’m good at.

11/03/18

Message 28 of 28 (1,241 Views)