by FreewheelingPope

Original Post

Kicked for spawning as a pilot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Kicked for trying to spawn as a pilot
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever I try to spawn as a pilot, regardless of type of craft or server or map or game mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked back to the menu with the message "Server disconnected. You have been kicked"
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce GTX 670
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8

Halfway through the Apocalypse early access I stopped being able to spawn as a pilot. It's annoying. Anytime I try to spawn as a pilot in any craft- fighter, planes, bombers, airships whatever, I am immediately kicked from the server. This happens even when I'm playing old maps not included in the early access. This happens in every game mode.

I am always met with the message in the main menu "Game Disconnected. You have been kicked from the server."

Please help.

Message 1 of 28 (5,539 Views)

Re: Kicked for spawning as a pilot

★★★★★ Newbie
Just updated the game, the problem is still there.
Message 2 of 28 (5,353 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Just uninstalled the game and installed it again. Still the same problem.
Message 3 of 28 (5,339 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the report @FreewheelingPope and thanks @ElTheoDelDoro or the update comment. 

I have sent this on to the team for investigation. 

I do recommend to do some network troubleshooting to see if there anything there that could be cause of this issue. 

Link here to test out: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

/Atic 

Message 4 of 28 (5,321 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for bringing this to their attention. If it helps at all, Reddit user Friend-Beast posted a video demonstrating this bug: https://plays.tv/video/5a8cbb972083daeb56/bf1-pilot-spawn-bug

He posted it in his thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7z0xri/kicked_from_server_when_trying_to_spawn_in...

Message 5 of 28 (5,292 Views)

★ Novice

Same here this is defiantly a bug I repeated it several times and my rank was also zero plus no weapons I have unlocked.

Message 6 of 28 (5,260 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Amraks85 @FreewheelingPope @ElTheoDelDoro the team comeback with a few questions and ideas. 

Would it be possible for you 3 try different accounts on pc or console to see if that happen. If don't have another PC account that is okay, we have other steps for PC.

If that don't work could try reinstalling the game  to if that makes any difference. 

Thansk! Standard smile

/Atic 

Message 7 of 28 (5,200 Views)

★ Novice

Haven't played for a few days but it was only for this one day it done it.
I will play that same operations map(Gallipoli) and see if it happens again on the weekend and let you know.
But anyway its a good game keep it, would love to see operations on the newest maps.

Message 8 of 28 (5,196 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. Getting tiered of waiting for an answer.looks like we need to go back to Call Of Duty.

Message 9 of 28 (5,083 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

Are you still experiencing the same issue? 

/Atic 

Message 10 of 28 (4,932 Views)