Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 07/14/2020. All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I’m having problems with the theme builders : vikings challenge against the Redskins. I have a goal that says allow 25 or fewer yards on each kick returns, no touchbacks. It is adding up my yards on each kick return instead of resetting. It’s making it impossible to get this goal done if it doesn’t refresh.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Theme builders:Vikings vs Redskins
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m having problems with the theme builders : vikings challenge against the Redskins. I have a goal that says allow 25 or fewer yards on each kick returns, no touchbacks. It is adding up my yards on each kick return instead of resetting. It’s making it impossible to get this goal done if it doesn’t refresh.
What do you expect to see? Yards refresh after kick return instead of adding up
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I’m having problems with the theme builders : vikings challenge against the Redskins. I have a goal that says allow 25 or fewer yards on each kick returns, no touchbacks. It is adding up my yards on each kick return instead of resetting. It’s making it impossible to get this goal done if it doesn’t refresh.  I have to score 28+ points and that means at least 4 kick returns.  The challenge says on EACH kick return boy total yards on all kick returns.  

Message 1 of 1 (364 Views)