Kick meter doesn't show up on any 4th quarter kick attempts

by Nicky_B26_nde91

Original Post

Re: Kick meter doesn't show up on any 4th quarter kick attempts

★★★ Newbie

So in ps4 I took the game out put it back in and the kick meter came up in the 4th quarter. 

Message 21 of 43 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is trash. We play an online connected  franchise. It even disappears in the 3rd quarter. We play 15 minute quarters it has nothing to do with icing because none of us called a time out to ice the other player. You can’t restart or quit against a human because it doesn’t save the game. Either fix it or I want a refund . I have had this piece of crap for under a week. We are in week 5 of connected franchise. We all need to get lawyers together a sue ea. Class action lawsuit. This is not a product we are paying for. They have promised a product before purchase and not delivering the product. They have gotten away with trash for multiple years. It’s time the consumers fought back. I have been playing since the games inception. Total trash. It does disappears in late 3rd quarter too

Message 22 of 43 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doesn’t work if playing another human in connected franchise. It doesn’t save the game

Message 23 of 43 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update and this still isn’t working correctly

Message 24 of 43 (1,177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Nicky_B26_nde91Same issue for me. This is a game-breaking glitch that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Message 25 of 43 (1,124 Views)

★ Apprentice

3 updates later and we are still waiting.... restarting the game to get the meter back sucks. You also lose the uniforms you picked if different from the default ones. This has got to get fixed!

Message 26 of 43 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s just got mid game scenarios. The fourth quarter it’s always off...

Message 27 of 43 (1,025 Views)

★★ Novice

Happens to me every game I play in the 4th quarter. No kicking meter for punts, field goals, xps, and kickoffs. Lost slot of games from this.. can't believe they dont have it fixed yet. Playing on a ps4. Not sure how much longer I can play this game with this happening. Horrible...

Message 28 of 43 (1,011 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone!

The team is looking to gather some more information around this. Can you reply back with the following if you're seeing the kicking meter completely not showing up? (If you see it show up but fade away during a kick, that is not a bug and intended to simulate icing the kicker FYI)

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
  • Platform you play on
  • Timestamp of when you last experienced this (include time and timezone. For this one, try and report it here immediately so the team can look at the logs to see what led up to this happening)
  • Any details you remember that you feel could be causing it. Any consistencies
  • Any video footage going back 5 minutes (if possible)

Thank you for the help! 

Blueberry.png
Message 29 of 43 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DisloyalPolecat. I dont play online. Just bought game last Friday. Kicking meter doesn't show up in the fourth quarter. I play on the Xbox one. Very frustrating, any help is really appreciated.

Message 30 of 43 (910 Views)