Re: Ki-Adi-Mundi Mission Double Shard Drop

by pkarampis

Original Post

@ace0187420 HighCommand and MindTricks don't typically work over the weekends. There isn't another KAM event scheduled for another 3 weeks or so.

Also consider that if there is a viable exploit that players can use, the studio may not want to publicly provide information that might get more players to use it.

Additionally, it's possible that players aren't actively exploiting it...it's just happening. I actually received duplicate Special Mission payouts at the end of the last TB, doing absolutely nothing out of the norm. So ... just because some guilds are getting duplicates doesn't mean they have an intentional method. Otherwise wouldn't an entire guild have KAM unlocked?

★★★★★ Novice

I know for sure it's being exploited, I've seen the chats. Plain and simple, how you do it is out there and people are doing it on purpose. It's not accidentally being done by those that have unlocked, they know how and do it every TB. Shards need to he taken away or everyone should be given double shards for every TB they've received shards in.

Message 12 of 17 (600 Views)

@ace0187420 I completely agree that measures should be taken. But I wouldn't count on QA to "boost the signal" on exploits until they can fix them.

★ Apprentice

Latest server update mentions 

• [GENERAL] - Fixed an issue that could cause an inbox message to be duplicated.
Great that it got fixed, what are the measures now for people who got the rewards or for those that didn't?
Message 14 of 17 (537 Views)

@pkarampis AHQ is not where that would be communicated. The community manager, SBCrumb, should be the purveyor of this sort of information on the Main Forums.

★ Apprentice

Funny, they don't reply in the forums either.  

When they do, they make promises and then ghost the thread.  

Message 16 of 17 (464 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's like ping pong. Go to forums, no reply. Go to HQ-> No specific reply, just go to forums -> no reply.

Message 17 of 17 (418 Views)