Keyboard gets stuck/glitches whenever i sell a player

by VektorMM

Original Post

Keyboard gets stuck/glitches whenever i sell a player

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Every time I go to sell a player, I can’t click both boxes (bid and buy now prices) without it suddenly not responding to my keyboard clicks and leaving the keyboard stuck open
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to sell a player and try to put in the price
What happens when the bug occurs? the keyboard gets stuck open with every screen i go to, and i can’t sell the player i want to because it wont let me type in the price
What do you expect to see? the keyboard to go away when i click off a text box, and for said text box to actually respond to my key strokes

this bug happens every time i sell a player, but technically only half the time because the first text box i click (whether bid price or buy now) always works, but the second one is where it glitches

Message 1 of 3 (791 Views)

Re: Keyboard gets stuck/glitches whenever i sell a player

★★★ Novice
To me has happened the same! Although, is not all the time but sometimes when i'm searching for players that i want to buy (or trying to sell some of mine) the keyboard get stuck so i have to reset the game. Basically, is when i'm fooling around on the bids for a while.
Message 2 of 3 (747 Views)

Re: Keyboard gets stuck/glitches whenever i sell a player

★★★ Newbie

exactly

doing it slowly seems to help a little bit, but even that isn’t a 100% fix

Message 3 of 3 (736 Views)