Keyboard binding symbols appearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 6
OS Version 11.2.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 922-211-437
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The keyboard binding symbols are appearing on characters in all types of battles. However, I did not turn on keyboard binding and in fact I don't see this option in my "battle" or "general" settings at all. How can I turn off this feature?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See the attached picture. Every time I enter a battle in any mode (including ships), these symbols appear.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country China

Nothing to add here.

IMG_4950.PNG
Message 1 of 4 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Keyboard binding symbols appearing

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

You should have the option to turn on or off the Keyboard Bindings from Settings (the cogwheel on the upper left hand side of the screen) -> Select Keyboard Bindings -> Toggle on/off

Hope this helps, thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

All Replies

Hi there,

You should have the option to turn on or off the Keyboard Bindings from Settings (the cogwheel on the upper left hand side of the screen) -> Select Keyboard Bindings -> Toggle on/off

Hope this helps, thanks.
Message 2 of 4 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply.  However, that option does not appear in my settings.  See the picture.

6C036012-AE3E-409D-A585-B76E9B3F2B00.jpeg
Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)

Thanks for the reply and my apologies that I didn't pay attention to your device type. Can you please reinstall the game and let us know if the issue remains after that?
In case it does, do you remember roughly when you started seeing these keyboard bindings in the game?

Thanks.
Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)