Original Post

Kenobi!

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Timed
Which date (MM/DD/YYYY)? 12/10/2019
Summarize your bug I completed the challenge for the emote Kenobi! But, since I did it, every time I get the error...more specifically this one that says “Sorry, we couldn’t grant your reward. Please try again or check your inventory for new items. Error Code: 2,495” Honestly, really tired of it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SlimShady0329
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/10/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:00 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? MET - GMT + 3:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my account.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't get the reward.
What do you expect to see? Solution!
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Message 1 of 13 (1,029 Views)

Re: Kenobi!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Bonjour
bug 2495 depuis le 6 décembre 2019.

Message 2 of 13 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

photo kenobie! emote

Message 3 of 13 (928 Views)

★★ Guide

photo serenity yoda

Message 4 of 13 (927 Views)

★★ Guide

poto serenity yoda

Message 5 of 13 (919 Views)

★★ Guide

kenobi dialogue line! bug

Message 6 of 13 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tenkrehyde 

Please, refer to this report for the issue with Error 2495: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Error-2495/td-p/8362068/jump-to/first-unread-message

@manu56fly 

Please, stop spamming messages in single reports, making duplicate messages in multiple reports, complaining in reports about an issue unrelated to said reports, and creating duplicate reports on the same issue. Flooding this forum won't help you or anyone else. I know EA is notorious with their lack of feedback, and DICE takes ages to fix things, but we're here to help them and help each other.

Message 7 of 13 (877 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hello,
With all due respect.
It seems to me that my messages are put on a forum? So basically a forum is there to voice concerns about a game or whatever.
I admit that I tend to post often, but have never received a single response to any of my concerns from a single EA member,
not even a single sentence (for example, our teams are working on it)
If the players grouping the error requests on the forum has just seen this sentence from Ea (for example our teams are working on it) the messages of the players would stop and the players would wait for this to be resolved.
Sorry, most of my messages are justified. 3 different errors in less than three logical months ?. And I am not the only one to make repeated messages, why am I the only one to receive your message ?.
I deleted some messages. (2945).

But I maintain that my messages are justified.

When you buy a game, you expect to have something that works, right ?.
And for not having repeated mistakes right?

The game becomes unplayable for some.

sorry to have bothered you

cordially
a player who likes to play bug-free 
thank

Message 8 of 13 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@manu56fly 

Voicing concerns doesn't mean making the same messages and spreading them through multiple places, even on reports that have nothing to do with the error you're spamming around. The fact EA hasn't done anything to stop your spamming by now is probably for the same reason they don't answer you or any of us most of the time in the first place: this is too much for them to handle.

Making more comments about the same thing and spreading them like this won't make them answer you. At best it'll make them delete your posts and maybe even put restrictions on your account.

Also, DICE is notorious to give answers wherever they want, and not carrying those over to other places. It ends up in our hands to do this work, and discover something about fixing a BUG on their personal twitters or reddit, and then carry over this info to the official forums. I'm not sure they already responded about error 2495, but they might have done it already somewhere. And even if they didn't, that doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

To be honest I don't agree with what they do at all. But I'm here since they launched this game, and I've learned to accept their extremely frustrating way to handle community feedback.

And I'm not a machine, I'm not constantly monitoring these forums to tell people how to behave, nor am I paid/employed to do anything around here. I usually answer duplicate posts redirecting them to the more visible ones, but your case was impossible not to notice, after seeing dozens and dozens of your posts saying the same things all over the recent reports. It actually creates a mess and it's not good for this forum.

BTW, your concerns are justified, your spam of messages isn't. 3 different BUGs in 3 different Months? Every time I play I find more then 3 BUGs only playing Heroes Vs Villains. I've reported a lot of BUGs in this game's history. I have a compiled list of Day 1 BUGs never solved, and it's already past 20. I bring evidence, try to dissect BUGs, bring attention to the more harmful ones. What do I get in return? Silence and if I get a bit mad, then I get banned. Sometimes a message like "we're looking into it", which means nothing. So yeah man, they are really bad when dealing with the bug reporting community, and venting usually won't make things any better. I've tried it already, and failed miserably.

The game is a box full of BUGs since Day 1. It can be considered unplayable, as many times you're affected by an unfair BUG. But it's Star Wars and it's the only thing we got, so I have learned to handle the BUGs so to have better experiences. I'm also a player who likes to play BUG free. We're on the same side here, I'm just trying to make this forum a better place for us and for devs who take their time to read these reports and try to fix the issues.

Message 9 of 13 (807 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello
thank you for your message
From now on I will try to make only one report and put all in the same (bug and photo) yesterday one more line on the challenge
 from Grievous hi everyone
Where I do not agree with you even if the developers make a superb game, and he works on it every day (I play every day)
 from the moment people pay the game is not to have repetitive bugs. we do not release an update without testing it

Otherwise I saw several messages or players on phone EA support and after several hours of calls they were told to put it every day if necessary on the forum as long as their bug does is not resolved.
For the restriction that they can make me, when they send me three times by email survey requests on Ea.
What game I like, if I'm going to buy the ps5 what EA games I have in my collection, what EA game I'm going to buy so on.
 there are no restrictions and in addition I answer them 
Have a good day
and again thank you for your message
thank you
Message 10 of 13 (788 Views)