Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? D4R Navxo
Date/time issue occurred 14/6/22 1:00
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I just tried to load into the game and it crashes and I get done with all my challenges and it crashes it gives me an error code and then just signs me out of Ea servers saying i’ve been disconnecting and i did all my ultimate legend challenges and it just disconnected me and error coded me and i lost all my progress and didn’t get any XP or anything i did them all TWICE and i just lost everything i’m so upset like it just happened even when i launch my game or any mode or can just be sitting in the main menu it just does it and i see the Tom Brady as my character instead
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log into the game and it will just crash you
What happens when the bug occurs? It first error codes you then gives you a thing that says
What do you expect to see? An error code and a message saying you’ve been disconnected from Ea servers
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I just tried to load into the game and it crashes and I get done with all my challenges and it crashes it gives me an error code and then just signs me out of EA servers saying i’ve been disconnecting and i did all my ultimate legend challenges and it just disconnected me and error coded me and i lost all my progress and didn’t get any xp or anything i did them all TWICE and i just lost everything i’m so upset like it just happened even when i launch my game or any mode or can just be sitting in the main menu it just does it and i see the tom brady as my character instead
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500gb

1. Please fix this
Message 1 of 2 (441 Views)

Re: Keep disconnecting from EA servers

Community Manager

Hi @DeSantiago57,

Could you let me know what error code you're seeing when this happens please? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (412 Views)