Re: Kashyyyk Cutscene Breaks in AT-AT

by brandedrespawn

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Still waiting... Been a week without playing the game, seems like a long time... Can't wait to get back into it lol

Message 41 of 56 (1,481 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. Have tried restarting multiple time with changing settings and nothing has worked. Is there a fix in place? I don’t want to start over and have the same thing happen again!

Message 42 of 56 (1,457 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jrush142 They say it will be fixed in the next patch
Message 43 of 56 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Mikemead6It would be great to know when the next update is. Cause right now it’s just so frustrating. Like come on EA

Message 44 of 56 (1,440 Views)

★ Apprentice
@OHPowerz PC got a patch last week, though this bug wasn’t addressed.... consoles were supposed to get the same patch last week and didn’t.... here’s to hoping it was delayed to include a fix for this problem and others like it.....
Message 45 of 56 (1,424 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Mikemead6 The patch is out now, I downloaded it yesterday on ps4, but sadly it didn't fix the bug yet though...
Message 46 of 56 (1,384 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ilham09011 Well damn.... I‘ll check for the Xbox in a few....
Message 47 of 56 (1,364 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ilham09011 Doesn’t look like the Xbox has been patched yet.... though it’s probably not realistic to think they will include the fix in this patch.
Message 48 of 56 (1,356 Views)
Highlighted

EA Respawn Team
@Mikemead6 patch should be live and should include the fix. let me know if it works
Message 49 of 56 (17,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did not work for me, I have restarted the game and got to the same spot and stuck again. Just chillin trying to shoot down the aircraft in the At-AT

Message 50 of 56 (1,275 Views)