by mastashake84

Original Post

Re: No credit for doing daily objectives for ultimate master kam chancellor

★★★★ Apprentice
@rolltide0129 Exactly. Those are the money spent guys
Message 41 of 132 (531 Views)

Re: Mutt 22 daily objectives not counting correctly

★★★ Newbie

Hey man, I have not gotten my Kam progress for the past 7 days.  This is insane and I started the game late in like october, so its already hard enough with everyone having these 50/50 chem teams.  I really would appreciate if you could fix this glitch so I could at least have this Kam on my team at full overall.

Message 42 of 132 (551 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@BubbaSpams No one has gotten Cam progress since the season was reset last week. They know about it, the only problem is all the big money spenders, youtubers, etc. already have this challenge maxed out so they really could care less. It would be nice if they gave the tokens to the ones who would have been complete by now while they work on this slowly, but not likely thats gonna happen.
Message 43 of 132 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just want my kam chancellor please D: please compensate

Message 44 of 132 (539 Views)

★★ Novice

EA_Blueberry do you have any updates?  Thus has been an issue for over a week and nothing has been fixed. 

Message 45 of 132 (506 Views)

Re: Not getting Ultimate champion

★★★ Newbie

Did anybody fix it

Message 46 of 132 (503 Views)

Re: Not getting Ultimate champion

★★★★ Apprentice
@untamedpsycho54 wasn't fixed last night when I checked.
Message 47 of 132 (479 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@cwedmore care to guess why? because there's no money to be made off fixing this. I don't even care if they fix it at this point as long as I'm credited my token
Message 48 of 132 (477 Views)

Community Manager

@cwedmore wrote:

EA_Blueberry do you have any updates?  Thus has been an issue for over a week and nothing has been fixed. 

No updates yet. Pinged the team earlier this week to see if anything was done but as far as we're aware the devs are still looking into it. They understand the impact this has on the program and we'll share what we find with you all as soon as we can. Some bugs can unfortunately be harder to reproduce or fix without causing other issues to pop up. We can only ask for your patience surrounding this until more details are given. 

Blueberry.png
Message 49 of 132 (469 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry that's fine but whats unacceptable is they are going on break until after January so this likely won't be fixed by then. We need to be compensated those tokens the ones that completed this.We don't have to wait on a fix to be compensated
Message 50 of 132 (464 Views)