Kam chancellor daily objectives not counting towards his collectibles

by mastashake84

Original Post

Re: Mutt 22 daily objectives not counting correctly

Community Manager

@xxhyoslvrxx 

No updates yet I'm afraid. It's still being looked at by the engineers. 

Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 132 (895 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry How did the midfield pack for daily's get fixed so fast but not the registering of kam daily's. I don't understand how it's that hard.. you got an entire team, and ur spitting out new content but can't fix something that's simple. Weird
Message 22 of 132 (885 Views)

Community Manager

@OGhippe 

The content team is different from a team that looks into fixing issues while coordinating with QA. It's also important to test and make sure other features do not break when a fix is implemented. It's possible the fix for the Midfield packs did not result in other issues surfacing while the daily objectives is. Some bugs are simply harder to address than others. We raised this up to them and I'm able to be notified on updates when we receive them. Thank you for being patient with us and for raising it here on the forums. 

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 132 (872 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Just so difficult when y'all dropping this content but can't fix something. just like the double chems not working on new stocking stuffers, but that'll be fixed prolly today when we goin on a week for the kams objectives not progressing.
Message 24 of 132 (869 Views)

Community Manager

@OGhippe 

Hey MUT Community,

If you run into an issue where your Stocking Stuffer player(s) do not show their Team Chemistries or Secondary Positions, please quit and restart your Madden game.

This will fix your issue.

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 132 (862 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@OGhippe Yeah I’m not gonna pretend to know if it’s an easy fix or not. It’s obviously tied to season 2 so thats a good starting point. I’m just so aggravated and don’t even wanna play until its fixed. It’s like something so small is so frustrating. I just hope they get it soon.
Message 26 of 132 (840 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still not fixed this evening

Message 27 of 132 (812 Views)

No credit for doing daily objectives for ultimate master kam chancellor

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? saltydog27
Date/time issue occurred 12/16/2021
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Ever since season 2 of ultimate team began, I have completed my daily objectives every day, however I am not getting credit for doing so for the kam chancellor collectible. I’ve been stuck on 12/25 for a week and a half and this is the last collectible I need for 95 kam chancellor. Could we get a make right or something this is ridiculous?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give me the collectible or give me credit for the days I’ve completed the daily objectives.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get any credit for completing all 10 daily objectives in the ultimate master kam chancellor objectives
What do you expect to see? At least 22/25, I’ve been at 12/25 since the new season began.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please fix this

Message 28 of 132 (794 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@xxhyoslvrxx Smh kraelo didn't even mention it today but mentioned the double chem bug they fixed in 30 mins yesterday and other stuff they're fixing for tomorrow's drop. Not a thing about this problem that's been going on for a week now. Baffles me how this is still a thing rn
Message 29 of 132 (783 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@OGhippe yeah I decided last night after completing the daily and it still not moving I ain't gonna waste my time playing until they fix this. I logged in and claimed the snow and got right back off. I feel like we are on the back burner because all the huge money spent guys completed theirs the first day. All they truly care about is how much money you throw at this game. shame
Message 30 of 132 (781 Views)