Kam chancellor daily objectives not counting towards his collectibles

by mastashake84

Original Post

Re: Kam chancellor daily objectives not counting towards his collectibles

Community Manager

@gzenu 

The team is still looking into it and from what we've been able to gather it's not a widespread issue, so these cases being reported to us here on the forums are being looked into more closely to determine what could be causing it. This requires more time, but I'm hopeful we'll get more information around this soon. 

Blueberry.png
Message 111 of 132 (1,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Origin: Garenjungleog
Platform: PC

Number: Not stuck, but not updating correctly. 

Hey @EA_Blueberry 

Ive been having a similar problem where my H2H/Solo battles aren't counting, so i cant get my daily objectives. 

I found the other day that it sometimes updates if you wiggle around in the notifications menu, but ive still lost a tonne because of it and its not working at the moment. 
Is there any chance I could be compensated for this? Its been a real pain.

Same as:

"gamertag jaydoggg2025

xbox 1

The issue I'm having it's that it's not registering the solo battle games I win and therefor never gives me the daily objective count towards Kam Chancellor."

Message 112 of 132 (941 Views)

Re: Mutt 22 daily objectives not counting correctly

★ Novice

I’m not seeing regular updates. Is it back logged? It’s at the very least delayed by days, if not a week… sometimes the daily objective seems to talley up within a reasonable amount of time, maybe once or twice right away. Is there something I’m doing wrong, or a way to get this caught up. I’m almost certain I should’ve achieved this by now.

Message 113 of 132 (826 Views)

★★ Novice

@Aelbi For me, it  sometimes updates if you get a big stack of notifications and scroll around in them for a bit... not ideal but might help you occasionally

Message 114 of 132 (800 Views)

Progress not advancing for "Ultimate Champion" Daily Goals

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have gone through two helpdesk tickets, and after extensive troubleshooting, the customer support rep directed me here in order to get this issue fixed. Full chat transcript is attached of my most recent conversation and troubleshooting steps. All of the goals are incrementing properly except the "Complete Daily Objectives". I should have 10-20 already accrued but it remains at zero. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

- Kanj

Message 115 of 132 (768 Views)

Re: Progress not advancing for "Ultimate Champion" Daily Goals

★★★ Newbie
@kanj_le_manj I can post up screenshots if that is helpful - this is for the mission that gives the "Kam Chancellor" upgrade items.
Message 116 of 132 (737 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry  — any update from the team?

Message 117 of 132 (725 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, everyone. 

This might be a tough ask but is anyone able to stream/record and link here where you complete an objective and it doesn't count? A fix was applied and it should be functioning normally. Any reports about this moving forward will require specific details on what you completed in game and if possible, video footage to help our QA team reproduce this outcome. 

Blueberry.png
Message 118 of 132 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this same issue. Is there a fix coming or should I just uninstall the game?

Message 119 of 132 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SlowAsDirt I've been having this same issue, went through web support 2x with a helpdesk ticket, they told me to come here to get it resolved. We have a fix yet?
Message 120 of 132 (617 Views)