Kadara's Ransom glitched

by Oswinyy

Original Post

Re: Kadara's Ransom glitched

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on ps4. Not going to lie, im annoyed. I'm a completionist so hope they fix this soon Standard smile Still got a ways to go before finishing so hopefully its fixed before i finish up.

Message 11 of 43 (2,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here but in PC. I found one datapad but then I travelled the whole planet and I couldn't find more.

Message 12 of 43 (2,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can find one data can not find more reloaded still not there. On the Xbox one
Message 13 of 43 (2,880 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I got to the mastermind navpoint and read his data pad. Sam told me there was an additional data pad... (Or was it additional datapads?) Which it seems is nowhere to be found. So tired of reloading previous saves, starting over, glitches, bugs...
Message 14 of 43 (2,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game ha done the same. Nothing there to scan! How do you fix this? Did the same on the scan the panels for sabotaging in the Nexus
Message 15 of 43 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem... I see bodies but unable to scan them. Happens 100% of the time (i.e. patch this garbage)
Message 16 of 43 (2,648 Views)

★★★ Novice

the 1.06 is out, they haven't fix it!!!! Someone need to get fired over there ASAP.

Message 17 of 43 (2,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can someone fix this already

Message 18 of 43 (2,518 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Bro same * happened to me tried to go back and now the bodies are gone wtf
Message 19 of 43 (2,367 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@KingggJacob wrote:
Bro same * happened to me tried to go back and now the bodies are gone wtf

Kadara's ransom involves datapads not bodies.

You may be able to get help in a thread related to the quest you have trouble with or start your own with exact description of your problem and what quest it is about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 20 of 43 (2,356 Views)