Re: Kadara's Ransom glitched

by WagnerColt

Original Post

★★ Novice
Do not touch the data pad. Don't scan it, or anything. Once you've got rid of the raiders that are pissing around go to the open end of the shipping container and position camera behind you so you can see into the container. When Ryder she's the body of an Angara with it's everywhere the dialogue sequence will trigger. Once that has happened, (and only once you've triggered the conversation) can you now scan the last data pad and the body next to it. Hope you get it sorted.
Message 31 of 43 (2,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Are there going to be a fix for this problem anytime soon??  !!   >:-(

First time there.. Could not scan bodies, and no datapad to be found..

Every visit after.. No bodies anymore. (See attachment for exampel).

Not fixing big bugs like this, makes me not want to buy any sequals, and i bet that alot of people feel the same!

Solution is badly wanted!

Message 32 of 43 (2,210 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you have been there and left the planet afterwards without completing the quest. The quest is reset.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 43 (2,198 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi jpkarlsen

Thx. for reply.

Could you clarify "reset"?

btw.. it is now the only task not complete. - And i would hate not to be able to get a 100% complete.

Thx in advance.

Message 34 of 43 (2,194 Views)

Champion (Retired)

By reset I mean the  last spot is set to be the same as it were before collecting all ransom notes making it impossible to complete the task unless you load a savegame prior to this. Or you can start a new game. I have completed 9 times though not always at 100%.

With tasks it is like this. If you newer triggered them they wont count against you getting 100%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 35 of 43 (2,180 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thx for reply.

Well.. i am not interested in loading a save, simply because, that save would be approximately halv-way through the game, and i now have completed everything but this one task.

I hope BioWare will secure a patch release, that fix the problem, without a load from previous save being necessary .

I loved ME3, and i have enjoyed MEA, (Although i expected a bit more, compared to the content, graphics and more in ME3). ME3 is the reason why i installed MEA.

Most would probably find this bug a small problem, but i find it quite frustrating, and no solution will affect my decision negatively, if/when next sequel is released.

Message 36 of 43 (2,160 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It has been told that there will be no more patches. Besides it would nor help you if there were as it has already happened. A patch can not make something undone but only prevent it from happening.

Message 37 of 43 (2,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried this it didn’t work on PS4
Message 38 of 43 (2,033 Views)

★ Novice

That isn't entirely true, you can make a fail safe trigger that will mark the quest completed where the conditions that provoke the bug are met, it isn't hard really, is more that is a side quest and therefor not important in the eyes of EA, so in short: They don't giving a *.

Message 39 of 43 (1,828 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me 

Message 40 of 43 (1,423 Views)