by TheresaC1314

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [KRSP] Can't train voidcritters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EPs: Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work Game Packs: Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat Stuff Packs: Nifty Knitting, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glam, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Training voidcritters
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim completed the voidcritter collection as a teen, and handed down all the cards to her son as she was unable to level them up as she was too old. When he tries to level them up he plays on the battle station for a while, completes the action but no matter how many times I get him to do this (spent 5 sim days consistantly trying) the cards stay at level 1
What do you expect to see? Cards to level up when leveling up at battle station
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Not sure how long this has been an issue for, I've had kids room stuff since it came out, but only now have decided to play with Voidcritters

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 10 (2,377 Views)

Re: Can't train voidcritters

Hero
@BeckiAteUrPizzaX Does it work with new cards ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,355 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve been having the same issue. My Sim will train the Voidcritter until finished, but the card never levels up. I don’t get any errors or last exceptions. I’ve tried leveling up all brand new cards purchased from a computer only. I’ve tried multiple times in a row, and it still doesn’t work.

I am playing on Mac.

Message 3 of 10 (2,315 Views)

Hero
@TheresaC1314 Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (2,303 Views)

Re: [KRSP] Can't train voidcritters

★★★ Guide

Could've sworn I commented on this and hit Me Too (guess I didn't) but this has been happening to me too. I'm on Xbox.

Message 5 of 10 (2,001 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 10 (1,883 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SimGuruNick Sent my save file to you.
Message 7 of 10 (1,838 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [KRSP] Can't train voidcritters

★★★ Novice

I've just started playing with voidcritters in my game and likewise; they won't level up after training

Message 8 of 10 (1,618 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's fixed for me. @BeckiAteUrPizzaX @Kaaaaaaaaayleigh @AprilTheSimmer96   Could you check if it's fixed for you too?

Message 9 of 10 (759 Views)

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo Thanks for testing.

Anyone still having issues ?

Otherwise I will mark this as fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (579 Views)