Re: KNOWN BIG ONGOING COOLDOWN ISSUE RUINS JEDI CONSULAR FIX PLEASE!!!

by SWMaraJade

Original Post

KNOWN BIG ONGOING COOLDOWN ISSUE RUINS JEDI CONSULAR FIX PLEASE!!!

★★ Apprentice

Hi Guys.  Very neat fun game you created here thank you.   So I was excited to see that I could reduce my Cooldown for the Jedi Healing Special power and started working for it. Once I did it, the Cool down INCREASED instead of decreased!   It was at 3 and it went up to 4 now instead, pretty much ruins this Character his Healing ability is his best power. 

This has been going on FOR QUITE SOME TIME ALREADY, and I think it is not only the Jedi, other people are reporting any upgrade that is supposed to reduce Cooldown by -1 instead increases it by 1, and sometimes the cooldown number appears to randomly jump around.   See here  for MANY more people reporting the issue:

Dec 1 - Quote, "I have upgraded several characters' abilities with "cooldown -1“ upgrade. Instead these abilities cooldown became 1 turn longer, not shorter. " Many people here are reporting the same thing.  Posts here go all the way to yesterday, here is another quote, this is EXACTLY what happened to me:

This just happened to me. Super excited to get the Consular heal from 3 to 2 turns. It has Always been 3 turns since i started mid dec. NOW instead of 2 turns like i expected its 4 turns! EA. U have to fix this FAST. Friends are quitting the game because of this. We are even paying for your product. Im out if this is not fixed within a few days!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/4673/cooldown-on-jedi-consulars-heal

Dec 21 - https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/2330/jedi-consular-heal-cool-down-rise-fr...

Until this is fixed I really do not want to play anymore, he is one of my best guys and this ruined him for me, healing is critical to survival, I feel so burned by this. 

Hope it could be fixed soon I don't want to play or upgrade anyone else either making them crappier too

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Re: KNOWN BIG ONGOING COOLDOWN ISSUE RUINS JEDI CONSULAR FIX PLEASE!!!

★★ Novice

Expect to be ignored. They don't seem to want to fix or even acknowledge issues. They just want your money. Can you tell I'm a bit jaded?

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)