KAM mission Bug: B2 recieve TM when clones evades attack

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Nokia 6.1
OS Version Android 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 421-951-959
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug KAM mission: B2 gain TM when Rex evaded Reek attack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You need Rick to miss while the clones while B2 live
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Ukraine

I reviewed my video several times trying to find the errors and the reasons for my defeat on the mission. And I noticed that for some reason B2 got TM and cooldown reduction  for the fact that Rex dodged Rick's attack. Are clones considered B2 allies? Due to this, B2 was able to remove the Tenacity buff  from my clones and I received additional damage from the burning . 

I understand that the chance of dodging is not very big, but this bug complicates an already hard mission.

Before Reek turn.jpg
After Reek turn.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Re: KAM mission Bug: B2 recieve TM when clones evades attack

[ Edited ]

@InTheIce23 Hello there,

It's not an interaction between B2 and the clones that's the issue. It's between B2 and the Reek. 

B2's "Reactive Protocol" states its cooldowns are reduced when a Separatist ally is damaged or evaded. In this case its cooldowns were reduced as Rex dodged Reek. It seems to be counting Reek as an ally, and a Separatist. The team will be able to check if this is WAI after the weekend.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @InTheIce23 and thank you for the report.

Was there any other interaction before making the text appear late on the B2 by any chance?

Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi.

I see no chances/interactions in my video. I can download it on YouTube if you want.

Message 4 of 4 (174 Views)