Juventus Career wrong crowd chant ( PSG chant )

by Chnebx

Original Post

Juventus wrong chant at homeground every game - Psg chant ici c'est paris

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Chlumo
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play match as a Juventus in career mode or champions league or kick off
What happens when the bug occurs? Wrong chants in Allianz Stadium home of Juventus, every game i am playing home with Juventus 90% of time fans singing wrong chants.Mainly PSG Ici cest paris. Its the loudest chant in match and its every 10min. It is so frustrating when u have to hear it 15x in match where psg isnt even playing. And it is not only psg wrong chant it is a bayern munchen chant in allianz stadium. Please fix this as soon as possible because for Juve fans and when u have CR as a main face game its a total shame for players who want to enjoy the game and the atmospehere.
What should be happening instead? Remove Psg chant from Juventus homeground, repair chants in Juventus, analyze the problem in game

Wrong chants in Allianz Stadium home of Juventus, every game i am playing home with Juventus 90% of time fans singing wrong chants.Mainly PSG Ici cest paris. Its the loudest chant in match and its every 10min. It is so frustrating when u have to hear it 15x in match where psg isnt even playing. And it is not only psg wrong chant it is a bayern munchen chant in allianz stadium. Please fix this as soon as possible because for Juve fans and when u have CR as a main face game its a total shame for players who want to enjoy the game and the atmospehere.

Remove Psg chant from Juventus homeground, repair chants in Juventus, analyze the problem in game

Message 4 of 13 (6,711 Views)

Juventus Career wrong crowd chant ( PSG chant )

★★★★★ Novice

Well, with no suprise, I noticed that I am not alone having found about this bug :/

Basically when I play juventus in career mode, I always hear "ici c'est paris", this is really breaking the experience, especially since atmosphere is one of the key points of Fifa right ? :S

That wasn't fixed in fifa 18 and this is still happening on Fifa 19, a fix would be very nice at least

Message 1 of 13 (6,636 Views)

Re: Juventus Career wrong crowd chant ( PSG chant )

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to the team.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (6,622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks EA_Darko Standard smile
Message 3 of 13 (6,601 Views)

Re: Juventus wrong chant at homeground every game - Psg chant ici c'est paris

★★★ Novice

This has been in there since the demo came out. Any type of game and stadium you play when Juve is at home you will hear PSG Chant.

Message 5 of 13 (6,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's actually "VINCI PER NOI"  as you can hear in the first 3 seconds of the following : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTfT1Ui1Lcc&fbclid=IwAR28gvIhpR6_qxqQTqLU4v24qxJn06JjvBHmu7Dxq95lx4Y...

Message 6 of 13 (5,986 Views)

★ Novice

Its november, 2 updates came out and still wrong chants in juventus allianz stadium. what a joke is this?? I would like to play fifa for my favourite club but i cant because of this

Message 7 of 13 (5,968 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

An other update without anything done for it. When it'll be done ? Thank for your answer

Message 8 of 13 (4,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DonSal1er1 Yh I have on Ultimate team, the emblem and the kits, and first chant is "Benfica" I think but certainly isn't the chant of juventus, and during the game "ici c'est Paris" as you say
Message 9 of 13 (3,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DonSal1er1 I can still hear it nearly one year after the release
Message 10 of 13 (2,951 Views)