Justin Gaethje can't be knocked out in Career mode.

by MrCaptainCanoe

Original Post

Justin Gaethje can't be knocked out in Career mode.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: UFC 3
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CaptainCanoe
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/19/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:45pm
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug m not claiming he is hard, I mean he literally cannot be knocked out. I have had 5 round fights where I win 50-40 with over 44 knockdowns. He literally was dropping to simple jabs but no amount of ground and pound or elbows or strike of any kind will end the fight. I hit him with power shots and kicks and he would drop but always survive the punches on the ground. Every single other fighter I faced the fight will be over after this happening no more than 3 times. He will have no head stamina and every single ground a pound will not work. HE CAN'T BE KNOCKED OU
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in lightweight career mode fight Justin Gaethje and try and knock him out
What happens when the bug occurs? Justin Gaethje will not get knocked out and the fight is never stopped
What do you expect to see? Justin Gaethje should be able to get knocked out

This isn't a "he's really hard" situation, he cannot be knocked out. I win fights 50-40 with over 44 knock downs. every time I do the ground and pound he will surivive it's crazy. No amount of ground and pound or power punched or kicks will knock him out. it gets to the point where literally every punch I throw knocks him down but he will not get knocked out! Just had another fight with him where I again won 50-40 but had 60 knockdowns!. this only appears to happen in career mode as in fight now I can knock him out no problem.

Message 1 of 2 (1,114 Views)

Re: Justin Gaethje can't be knocked out in Career mode.

★★★ Newbie
Exactly the same thing happened to me . Did notice that in the sparring my key to success was something about him having a 'steel chin' . When I fought him his health went down to nothing, to the point where I was knocking him down but could not get the finish. Had to get a judge decision
Message 2 of 2 (1,041 Views)