Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Just was given the wrong item when i purchased from the Shipments store.

by AnrathEther

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just was given the wrong item when i purchased from the Shipments store.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG G3
OS Version 5.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 338389928
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I just attempted to purchase 2 fully crafted Mk3 S. Holo Projectors for 600 crystals (so I would have 4 of them) but instead was given 2 fully crafted Mk IV SS Keyboards for that 600 crystals. Can I get the items items swapped so I actually get what I was trying to purchase.
It probably was caused by a timing issue with the store refresh at 7pm PT, as I was trying to get the Mk3 Holo Projectors before they disappeared.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to buy 2 Mk 3 Holo Projectors near the time the Shipments store items refreshes (7pm PT refresh).
The Mk 3 purchase window will show up but when you hit the buy (600 gems) you may end up with something other then the Holo Projectors. I did. Its a timing issue.
You can also verify what you got by checking the Shipments store after the attempted purchase and see what looks to be grayed out (purchased).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
‌Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
OS Version 5.0.1
Summarize your bug I just attempted to purchase 2 fully crafted Mk3 S. Holo Projectors for 600 crystals (so I would have 4 of them) but instead was given 2 fully crafted Mk IV SS Keyboards for that 600 crystals. Can I get the items items swapped so I actually get what I was trying to purchase.
It probably was caused by a timing issue with the store refresh at 7pm PT, as I was trying to get the Mk3 Holo Projectors before they disappeared.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to buy 2 Mk 3 Holo Projectors near the time the Shipments store items refreshes (7pm PT refresh).
The Mk 3 purchase window will show up but when you hit the buy (600 gems) you may end up with something other then the Holo Projectors. I did. Its a timing issue.
You can also verify what you got by checking the Shipments store after the attempted purchase and see what looks to be grayed out (purchased).
Connection Type Wifi
Country Canada
‌Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
OS Version 5.0.1
Connection Type Wifi
Country Canada
‌Screenshots show the items i tried to purchase, what I got instead, and my game name and the time after I realized what happened. I had already bought 2 Mk3 Holo Projectors a few days ago, so after this purchase the game should have shown 4 owned, not just 2. And why would I buy the Mk IV keyboards as we get plenty for free and very few of the toons I have need them (as opposed to the Holo Projectors which I need a tonne of).
Screenshot_2018-06-09-19-04-00.png
Screenshot_2018-06-09-19-04-22.png
Screenshot_2018-06-09-19-04-56~01.png
Message 1 of 5 (207 Views)

Accepted Solution

Usually this forum is to report bugs. What you will likely need is a Customer Support ticket instead.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (220 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
So what do you guys think?
Will you swap my accidentally bought (due to a timing bug) 2 fully crafted Mk4 Keyboards with my intended 2 fully crafted Mk3 Holo Projectors?
Message 2 of 5 (154 Views)

Usually this forum is to report bugs. What you will likely need is a Customer Support ticket instead.

★★★★ Novice
How do You get a customer support ticket?

And it is still a bug, just one with more serious (potentially financial) consequences.
Message 4 of 5 (115 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AnrathEther and thank you for the report.

Here are all details how to get in touch with our support: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war....

Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help