Just tried to enter GAC battle, had a connection error message.. counted as loss

by JacenSolo29

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just tried to enter GAC battle, had a connection error message.. counted as loss

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy A8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 327951765
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug For a few days, I have been having a connection error message even if my Internet is good. I just had that kind of message entering a GAC battle, it forced me to restart the app and it counted as a loss! This is really frustrating!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can't be the only one having it, it may be related to the Unity update...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

I didn't screenshot the message unfortunately...

Message 1 of 5 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just tried to enter GAC battle, had a connection error message.. counted as

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @JacenSolo29 and thanks for reporting this. If you continue to receive connection errors, can you please provide a screenshot of the error message (providing a screenshot of the message helps a lot) .

We recommend to make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection while playing to avoid any connectivity issues.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @JacenSolo29 and thanks for reporting this. If you continue to receive connection errors, can you please provide a screenshot of the error message (providing a screenshot of the message helps a lot) .

We recommend to make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection while playing to avoid any connectivity issues.

Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is unacceptable response!   I need to contract someone to reset my team, ASAP!   I don’t have connectivity issues, the app froze

[removed screenshot for account security; screenshot displayed the Player‘s ID and not the Error Message]

Message 3 of 5 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide: you must have some connection issues with your ... understanding if you can't see that it's not an internet problem, but game bug: game is freezing or lagging and due to that shows wrong(?) error message. @JacenSolo29 wrote that internet signal was strong and stable.

Find a problem within yourself, than look for it in the others.

Message 4 of 5 (367 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same issues 

Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)