Re: A couple new bugs noticed since 12/16 update

by crinrict

Original Post

Jump / Sim Resetting Bug Is Worse Since 12/16/2014 Patch

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

One bug is sometimes Sims reset themselves and jump up.  This is occuring much more frequently before than before the patch.  Here is a link to others as well:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/804482/is-this-happening-to-anyone-else#latest

I know of the "jump" bug, but since the update it has started becoming really, really bad. I do have a full house. Many times the three Sims sitting on the couch will reset and jump up, sometimes even jump behind couch. I had four teens doing homework at a bar and all were on bar stools. Another two were standing doing their homework. I clicked an action for the mother and all four of the teens sitting at the bar jumped up and stood behind the stool they were sitting on leaving their homework on the counter. It also cancelled out the action of them doing their homework. The two standing were fine and not affected. Before anyone asks, I have removed all Mods and cleaned out cache but doesn't help.  Even a clean install doesn't fix this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (535 Views)

Hero
  • Are you using mods in your game ?
  • Is it every venue or a specific one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This was with a clean install.  The jump bug appears most at home, but I don't travel as much.  The Sims not being able to get ordered drinks appears to be on community lots.

Message 3 of 4 (489 Views)

Hero

OK. I need to you to report in two thread but since the bartender issue already has it's thread and you posted there, I would ask you to edit your first post to have just the one and then maybe add all the details about the bartender issue to the other thread.

Please refer to the stickies in this forum

Also change your title to something more descriptive.

That would be great.

There are threads for the jumping but since you said it's gotten worse for you, I think it should be ok to have a new one.

I can't offer any solutions at this point but I'll add this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (479 Views)