Re: Jump Jet troopers get runover.

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jump Jet troopers get runover.

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Smart 2019 P
OS Version Pass
What is your Player ID? Mrdemons#......
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Jump jet troopers, can fly, jump over vehicle etc Why does the big tank run them over.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have it so it doesn't.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

See above. 

Message 1 of 9 (964 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

I got some clarification for you guys on this. Jump Jet Troopers should be able to jump over them if Mammoth Tank is stationary, but they will get crushed if Mammoth Tank is moving. So they can be splat if they don't get out of the way of an on coming Mammoth Tank! Hope this clears it up for you :D

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (832 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @MrDemons_Sky thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to provide a video of this occurring? Or identify what tank units are running over the poor guys? Thanks!

Message 2 of 9 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I think he is referring to the mammoth tank. Its the only unit that I know that can run over any infantry in sees. A mammoth tank microed properly can flatten a zone trooper as if it was a marshmallow. This is unless one thinks of the harvester. Those guys can run over other units without dealing damage! I once walled someone in and the next harvester he brought out tried to squish my flame trooper (can't remember which infantry, I had cyborgs, flame troopers and confessors).

Message 3 of 9 (898 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@MrDemons_Sky  as @EinarThePillager has said, it's likely your talking about Mammoth Tanks. As per their description, they crush all infantry units. Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 9 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well, I don't suppose that JJT's can jump over obstacles? I think a JJT should be able to jump over those mammoths, unless their too big and get knocked over and flattened. Those JJT's can even vault over harvesters and almost every unit. My guess is that a mammoth shouldn't be able to handle a JJT on its own as the JJT would avoid being squished by moving away or above the incoming tank.

Message 5 of 9 (868 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly this. 

Jjt should be able to jump over them as they are Jump Jet and can get over the rocks that look bigger then mammoth tank. 

Message 6 of 9 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe the JJT's don't react quickly enough when moving. I don't have the mammoth, so I can't test these.

Message 7 of 9 (844 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

I got some clarification for you guys on this. Jump Jet Troopers should be able to jump over them if Mammoth Tank is stationary, but they will get crushed if Mammoth Tank is moving. So they can be splat if they don't get out of the way of an on coming Mammoth Tank! Hope this clears it up for you :D

Message 8 of 9 (833 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well that sucks lol  

Thanks though. Move or die basically 

Message 9 of 9 (796 Views)