★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The ingame store
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.09.19 17:00
Summarize your bug The ingame store is showing the Judicator armor as being for all javelins, so I bought it. It only shows up for Ranger.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try getting the armor from the store
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't apply to all Javelins
What should be happening instead? It should apply to all Javelins

I play the Colossus and Storm. When I saw this armor would apply to all Javelins, I bought it to give my colossus a new look. Apparently it only applies to the Ranger.

The EA support were not helpful and said to ask here to see if I can get the 61,000 coins refunded to my game...

Message 1 of 9 (947 Views)

Re: Judicator Armour showing for all javelins in store, but only applies to Rang

★ Novice

I bought the Garroter Armor, which says it is for all Javelins, but it doesnt show up for my Ranger, Storm, or Colossus, I dont have an interceptor yet, so I cant check that either, can I get my 61000 coins back too?

Message 2 of 9 (905 Views)

Re: Judicator Armour showing for all javelins in store, but only applies to Rang

★ Pro

The false advertising should have been caused by a UI error. I think the next screen, the one where you do the purchase, says that it only applies to a specific javelin. The javelins for the Storm and Colossus should be there soon. Hope you get your coin back.

Message 3 of 9 (848 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm  in the same boat, I bought the Garroter Armor set because between the two,it looks slightly better. had the indicators been accurate,I would have chosen the Judicator considering I prefer Ranger.

EA help tells me it's beyond their capability to exchange or refund the credits

given how easy it would be to refund vs fixing other bugs, I am quite surprised

Message 4 of 9 (839 Views)

★★★ Novice

it doesn't, it lists all the Javelins written out

Message 5 of 9 (838 Views)

★ Pro
@DrifterVind @chopper2161 @Vinerach Yes, you should get your credits back. False advertising caused by an error on their side. The armours follow the same design but they are javelin specific each as far as I know, which should have caused the confusion with the team members putting the screens together. Call back and ask them for a refund of the credits. Users are not at fault by the confusion created by misleading ads. In addition, if other games do it then Anthem should be able to do it. By the way, the armours for the Storm and Colossus are available this weekend.
Message 6 of 9 (762 Views)

★ Pro

@EA_Cade  There seems to be a bug in the UI for the featured store. I bought early in the morning (Friday) the armour for the Storm (Apprentice?). When I went back to the Featured Store in the afternoon in order to buy the armour for the Colossus, the Storm armour did not show the OWNED icon. Furthermore, when I checked the Colossus armour it showed that it applies to all javelins, just like the picture posted previously in this thread shows. So I went to the forge and equipped the Storm with the new armour, came back to the feature store and now the OWNED icon showed as expected, and the other armour showed that it only applied to the Colossus as it should have done so the first time.

Message 7 of 9 (751 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 8 of 9 (683 Views)

★ Pro
@Vinerach I did not. Hopefully the refund process has not reached our accounts and the refund will arrive at some point this week.
Message 9 of 9 (664 Views)