Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ShadyLightnin
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/18/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:00
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug This decision does not make any sense. I truly feel as there is a glitch or bug involved in this game.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? score 3 knockdowns, stun the opponent an additional 4 times without incurring a single heath event; 2 knockdowns in a single round and get outstruck by 9 strikes.
What happens when the bug occurs? I guess I lose the fight
What do you expect to see? more Accurate judges decisions. I’m glad that apparently one knockdown doesn’t automatically win you a round, but good lord. Stevie wonder and Ray Charles would have done a better job

I have attached screen shots of a round by round breakdown of the fight stats. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,963 Views)
Highlighted

? Really

★★★ Novice

How did i lose decision in Blitz Battles? I put 1 minute clinic on a guy. Hello devs.

https://imgur.com/a/N6cmaHl 

Message 2 of 8 (1,895 Views)

Re: ? Really

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@PorkyWrestler We've seen feedback on this in the forums, I'll pass it along.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 8 (1,845 Views)

Bad ufc judges glitch?

★ Novice

Hello, I was thinking of buying uf3 or 4.
But had a bad experience with ufc1. There was an issue with the judges decision. I landed over 150 punches during the fight. My opponent landed zero the entire fight... and I still lost the fight. How did this happen? I gave it multiple tries without my opponent landing a single punch and same result. I was backing up the entire fight letting him come to me. Maybe this is the reason. I wasn’t aggressive. Maybe fighting like this is alittle...exploitive. but I was also on the hardest difficulty.

Are the other UFC’s  like this. Or is the judge’s decision accurate.

Message 4 of 8 (1,611 Views)

Re: Judge’s Decisions

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@PaulFolson Did you ever get a response? I have also had issues with judges decisions

Message 5 of 8 (1,610 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I was thinking of buying uf3 or 4.
In ufc 1. There was an issue with the judges decision. I landed over 100 punches during the fight. My opponent landed zero the entire fight... and I still lost the fight. How did this happen? I gave it multiple tries without my opponent landing a single punch or takedown and same result. I was backing up the entire fight letting him come to me. Maybe this is the reason. I wasn’t aggressive. Maybe alittle...exploitive. but I was also on the hardest difficulty.

Message 6 of 8 (1,607 Views)

Community Manager
@JWOopsd_v2 What was your significant strikes to total strikes percentage? In UFC judge scoring it's more about the efficiency of thrown punches rather than quantity. If you throw a lot and miss a lot, that can actually hurt your scoring compared to someone that threw less but landed more of them.
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 8 (1,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They should give us our money back I’ve had the same issue

Message 8 of 8 (976 Views)