[JtB] Auto-Solve Hygiene Makes Sims Duel

by Builds4Wizards

Original Post

[JtB] Auto-Solve Hygiene Makes Sims Duel

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two household members with lightsabers - have one member auto-solve hygiene.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to auto-solve hygiene, and Sims duel with lightsabers with another household member instead.
What do you expect to see? Sims should auto-solve their hygiene [bath, shower, etc.]
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

need at least two adults/teenagers BOTH with at least one lightsaber.
need at least one washroom with bath and shower.

Message 1 of 6 (1,527 Views)

Rif.: [JtB] Auto-Solve Hygiene Makes Sims Duel

★★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italian
How often does the bug occur? Often (50%-99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW-GT-CL-CD-S-GF-IL-DU-ECO-SE/ALL GAME PACKS/ALL STUFF PACKS/CKK-IAK
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two household members with lightsabers - have one member auto-solve hygiene.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to auto-solve hygiene, and Sims duel with lightsabers with another household member instead.
What do you expect to see? Sims should auto-solve their hygiene [bath, shower, etc.]
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? A couple of CC hair, no mods
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? When I installed JtB

This is a bug specifically for the owners of Journey to Batuu, but it's very similar to this one. [link]

Message 2 of 6 (1,396 Views)

Re: [JtB] Auto-Solve Hygiene Makes Sims Duel

★ Guide

i wish more people liked JtB so that this problem could get solved ^^'

Message 3 of 6 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Does Hygiene go up when they duel?

Message 4 of 6 (1,281 Views)

★ Guide

No =/ if anything their hygiene goes down because they're technically working out

Message 5 of 6 (1,167 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I know it is a minor bug. I also know that it would be easily worked around by removing lightsabers from the sims' inventory. But I like having them duel a lot, and I often use auto-solve shortcuts.... I'm not claiming anything, but I'd like other players who own JtB to check if it happens to them too and click Me too in the first post.

Message 6 of 6 (729 Views)