Jolee revive not working against Malak meta in arena

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG v30
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 871-232-836
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug When using the Jedi Knight Revan meta (JKR, Jolee, GMY, Bastila, GK) facing the Malak meta (Drevan, Malak, DBastila, HK, Sith Trooper) in arena, I have often not been able to revive all Jedi with Jolee. All characters for both teams are fully maxed: G12+, omegas, zetas, etc. I understand there is a mechanic where the leader (in this case JKR) could be Deathmarked, defeated and unable to be revived. However, there are occasions where Jolee fails to revive. Recently was when Jolee was the only one left, used "That looks pretty bad" and no one was revived at all. Also, one time, everyone on both squads were alive. Malak defeated non-leader GMY. Jolee failed to revive him. Since I can't find a bug for this listed anyplace, is there a mechanic that I am not understanding that either prevents a defeated jedi from being revived, or prevents Jolee from doing the revive? This has not happened every time so it is hard to nail down what the screen looks like when this happens. In both cases, Jolee did have debuffs but not sure which ones.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the above scenario a few times.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: Jolee revive not working against Malak meta in arena

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @reovalis and thank you for the report.

As you correctly said, Deathmark on the leader will prevent revive. We've tested this today and Jolee revived all defeated Jedi allies correctly with 80% health and granted them Crit Immunity, except the defeated leader, since he had Deathmark applied when he was defeated.

We do some more testing around tomorrow and see if anything irregular is happening.

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)