Jolee Bindo Bug? Not Reviving All Jedi with his Special Ability

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro and iPhone X
OS Version iOS 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 926-664-918
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have a fully geared (12), zeta'd and well modded Jolee Bindo tat I use with my zeta'd Bastilla Shan-led jedi team. I have noticed that when I use Bindo's special, "That Looks Pretty Bad," (which I have maxed as an ability), it does NOT revive all dead Jedi. I just used the team today (September 16, 2018) in the Mythic tier of Ground War Assault Battles against Dooku etc., and when my Old Ben was killed off, and Bindo tried his special ability to revive Old Ben and Kanan who has both been killed, ONLY Kanan revives and Old Ben never came back, despite 3 or 4 tries to revive. This has also happened in other battles (Territory Wars, Raids) and I am wondering if I am misinterpreting the description of his ability (even though it clearly says it revives ALL jedi) or there is some type of bug here. Since this is a key ability, I really would like to know.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure if others have reported this same issue.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have a fully geared (12), zeta'd and well modded Jolee Bindo that I use with my zeta'd Bastila Shan-led jedi team.  I have noticed that when I use Bindo's special, "That Looks Pretty Bad," (which I have maxed as an ability), it does NOT revive all dead Jedi.  I just used the team today (September 16, 2018) in the Mythic tier of Ground War Assault Battles against Dooku etc., and when my Old Ben was killed off, and Bindo tried his special ability to revive Old Ben and Kanan (who had both been killed), ONLY Kanan revives and Old Ben never came back, despite 3 or 4 tries to revive using this ability.  This has also happened in other battles (Territory Wars, Raids) where not all Jedi were revived, so I am wondering if I am misinterpreting the description of his ability (even though it clearly says it revives ALL jedi) or there is some type of bug here.  Since this is a key ability, I really would like to know.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (2,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jolee Bindo Bug? Not Reviving All Jedi with his Special Ability

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @bradmidi and thank you for the report.

We've tested it today with a Bastila team and Old Ben was revived as expected by Jolee Bindo's "That Looks Pretty Bad".

A few things preventing revives would be Terminate, Annihilate from Darth Nihilus, etc as @crzydroid said.

Additionally, the 80% Health after being revived is the correct number.

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,939 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

And in EA's own description of Jolee Bindo at https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/bastila-jolee?utm_source=help.ea.com/en-us/h..., you describe this special ability as something that revives "ALL" jedi - now the issue is that within this one profile, EA actually says that the revives are done at 50% health and in another place in the profile, it says at 80% health.  so which is it?  but more importantly, why isnt this working properly and reviving ALL my jedi?

Message 2 of 8 (1,995 Views)

Hero (Retired)

In the event, was Old Ben killed when he had Grievous' Deathmark? There are several mechanics which prevent revives.

Message 3 of 8 (1,981 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t recall in this event to be honest.  But it has happened in other battles that did not involve Nihilus or GG. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,971 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @bradmidi and thank you for the report.

We've tested it today with a Bastila team and Old Ben was revived as expected by Jolee Bindo's "That Looks Pretty Bad".

A few things preventing revives would be Terminate, Annihilate from Darth Nihilus, etc as @crzydroid said.

Additionally, the 80% Health after being revived is the correct number.

Message 5 of 8 (1,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me today in the same mythic event. General Grievous took out Grand Master Yoda and no amount of Jolee's special ability would bring him back. This has happened in a few other events for me too. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,815 Views)

In wave 4 of the Mythic Event, one of the enemies (I think Greivous) can apply Deathmark to your characters.

A character killed while Deathmark is on them cannot be revived. Did you notice whether Deathmark had been applied?

★★★ Newbie

Ah...this makes sense. Thanks

Message 8 of 8 (1,806 Views)