Original Post

Highlighted

Jkl aoe bugged??

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android phone
OS Version Idk
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Jedi knight luke Skywalker's aoe stun ability isnt stunning anyone. This has been happening for awhile and I havent been able to find any information if others are having this issue or just me. But yeah it's not working at all and I really hope someone is looking into this.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try testing his aoe in arena. Its trash and doesn't work.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

His aoe failed to stun a single target 3/5 arena battles today. 

Message 1 of 7 (462 Views)

Re: Jkl aoe bugged??

@TheDisSilent87 Hi, thanks for the report!

Which squad(s) were you facing when Luke failed to stun anyone? Was it a Darth Revan squad by any chance?

★ Novice

Yes! The stun failed against a darth revan squad multiple times. Is there something I am missing here?

Message 3 of 7 (404 Views)

@TheDisSilent87 If one of your characters has Corrupted Battle Meditation while the enemy DR is leader, then the enemy team is immune to debuffs from that character.

Even though Luke's stun can't be resisted, immunity is different. If Luke has CBM, he can't inflict debuffs in this situation.

★★★★ Guide

On top of that, from DR's Conqueror ability

When a Sith Empire ally is inflicted with Ability Block or Stun, they dispel that debuff and gain Ferocity for 2 turns.

It looks like the stun doesn't work because they dispell it immediately. 

Message 5 of 7 (370 Views)

@EnigmaPotatoes Ah yes, that too! Good call

★ Novice

Ok ok that makes sense. I've been testing it since and yeah I think it's just not working against DR and that corrupted battle meditation. Thank you for pointing this out to me!

Message 7 of 7 (315 Views)