Jersey selection screen - cannot make team "ready" so cannot play game -be a pro

by PuceOrange

Original Post

Jersey selection screen - cannot make team "ready" so cannot play game -be a pro

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't play games as I can't make the teams "ready" on the jersey selection screen.
What do you expect to see? "Ready"
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be a pro
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I am playing in "be a ppro" mode. It started to happen after I started my 3rd season (1st with my NHL team, the Oilers) When I tried to play the 1st game with them, I was in the jersey select screen but, no choices appeared. There is only the logos. I can get the home team ready but, not the 2nd. And even if I am able to get the 1st team ready, I cannot see the selected jersey.

I have decided then, to restart another career. That time, I noticed that I can't even see my player when I am creating him. Usualy, you see the info on the left of the screen and the player on the right. But, I couldn't even see the player on the right. Just the usual background.

Message 1 of 2 (325 Views)

Re: Jersey selection screen - cannot make team "ready" so cannot play

★★★ Newbie

This started happening today on any mode we tried. We can choose only one jersey, but the other jersey can't be selected - can rotate through it, but A doesn't pick it.  We can't play at all right now!

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)