Jersey numbers completely missing with custom teams

by PalloPauli

Original Post

Re: Jersey numbers completely missing with custom teams

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry  what's going on with the Sabres home arena color scheme.?? You basically got NHL 21 sabres royal blue jerseys with NHL 20 and back navy blue stadium color scheme. It doesn't look good at all.

Message 21 of 276 (1,854 Views)

Community Manager
@Tyrodin2016 The team is aware of this.
Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 276 (1,834 Views)

★★ Guide

Getting the same problems with the created team jersey numbers, not being able to change colours on many of the logos and allot of play by play names not being announced, all on PS4

Message 23 of 276 (1,788 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue on Xbox one, the jersey numbers and names don't appear on the players.

Also, about custom team.

When trying to do the Quebec Nordiques, the puck on the logo stay black, whatever color i choose.

Message 24 of 276 (1,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also franchise mode 33team your logo dosent show in the side of game clock.  Like buffalo logo 1goal - 2goals no quebec logo

Message 25 of 276 (1,771 Views)

★ Novice

I can confirm this glitch also happens on Xbox One with the same game modes and settings.

Message 26 of 276 (1,756 Views)

Re: Create Team Jersey Issue

★★★ Newbie
@7costanza I'ts currently happening right now playing a play now game with my created team. Makes me mad that the numbers and captains do not show
Message 27 of 276 (1,742 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryNot being able to hear our created players names in game/ create proper jerseys to use in our franchise modes is a pretty critical issue stopping allot of us from wanting to play the game

Honestly though if these technical problems (mainly  for me it's the create a modes/ franchise mode) can get ironed out soon, me and allot others are enjoying this game allot more, the stick physics are a huge improvement coming from NHL20

Message 28 of 276 (1,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this. Very annoying as I use it to locate players and try to use very little player indicators etc. 

Message 29 of 276 (1,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this same issue on Xbox One, the numbers on the helmets do not appear as well.

Message 30 of 276 (1,565 Views)