Re: Jedi master luke inherited teachings bug

by Jefferx_CAN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jedi master luke inherited teachings bug

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Look pictures as i tried to post this 2 bugs and i was not able to submit. I had to cancel the post and did not want to wrote everything again.

bug on inherited teachings of JMl and using this ability on jawa engineer. 

B72E1430-93E0-4C65-B967-720A4A3EC4BF.png
03EC7DFB-646E-4690-A806-5A9070092EE7.png
CF04F948-E19E-4B8A-89A3-EFC46EE57701.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Jefferx_CAN Hello there,

In order to submit a bug report, you need to fill every box. It looks like you didn't put anything in the "additional information" section, which is why it wouldn't let you submit.

The description of Inherited Teachings may be incorrect, and the team will be able to check on Monday.

However, the damage caused by Jawa Engineer is WAI and not related to bombs. He is doing 60% of JML's max protection as damage to the target, as per the Inherited Teachings description.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)

All Replies

@Jefferx_CAN Hello there,

In order to submit a bug report, you need to fill every box. It looks like you didn't put anything in the "additional information" section, which is why it wouldn't let you submit.

The description of Inherited Teachings may be incorrect, and the team will be able to check on Monday.

However, the damage caused by Jawa Engineer is WAI and not related to bombs. He is doing 60% of JML's max protection as damage to the target, as per the Inherited Teachings description.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (161 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi thanks for the quick answer ! You are right for the jawa engineer! I will double check to be sure to have all box filled with something next time. 
I accept your answer....

Message 3 of 4 (154 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We have now brought the description issue to the team. Thanks for reporting it @Jefferx_CAN 

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)