Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jedi Master Luke Tier 3

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Phone
OS Version Android version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Vader's health did not drop during tier 3 of Jedi Master Luke event. Despite being hit more than 6 times, Vader's health did not drop below 100%. Also, Vader was still able to apply damage over time with blind inflicted.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to complete tier 3. Land blind on Vader, hit Vader, hit Vader, land blind, hit Vader, hit Vader, repeat. Previous 2 attempts and Vader's health dropped as it should and blind worked correctly.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Attempt to complete tier 3. Land blind on Vader, hit Vader, hit Vader, land blind, hit Vader, hit Vader, repeat. Previous 2 attempts and Vader's health dropped as it should and blind worked correctly.  Spent $20 to get the correct amount of event tokens just for the game to glitch.

Message 1 of 4 (633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jedi Master Luke Tier 3

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CrocodileGunDi and sorry to hear that.

We have ran through Tier 3 of the event "The Journey's End" several times and ran into no issues. Vader takes damage and loses health every time for us.

The Blind debuff can be resisted. Vader's basic can't be evaded by Rebels or Jedi and Culling Blade can't be evaded at all. The only attack Blind will stop Vader from hitting you with his special is Force Crush. When trying to reproduce this, Vader never landed Forch Crush and applied DOTs while he was blinded.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (618 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @CrocodileGunDi and sorry to hear that.

We have ran through Tier 3 of the event "The Journey's End" several times and ran into no issues. Vader takes damage and loses health every time for us.

The Blind debuff can be resisted. Vader's basic can't be evaded by Rebels or Jedi and Culling Blade can't be evaded at all. The only attack Blind will stop Vader from hitting you with his special is Force Crush. When trying to reproduce this, Vader never landed Forch Crush and applied DOTs while he was blinded.

Message 2 of 4 (619 Views)

★★★★ Novice

that is accurate.  With force crush he landed dots two consecutive times with force crush.  I know his basic can not be evaded by Jedi and rebels.  By itself, the dots did not initially effect me, however, the fact that his health did not go down did effect the outcome.  I battled twice last night.  First time none of this occurred.  I searched Google afterward and found that the health issue happened to at least one other user in this event.  I'm not asking for anything except that this not occur in my next attempt. I burned $20 with of crystals to get the second battle last night and can't attempt again until after refresh.

Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Something similar happened to me as well in the third tier for the JML event. I was able to lower Vader's health, but I had to bring him past 0, unlike previous attempts where he is supposed to be alive in the final encounter. Palp took me out in the final encounter. My first two attempts were a breeze, and the first encounter didn't seem like it was working properly.

Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)