Jedi Master Kenobi ultimate animation bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola One Zoom
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 259354416
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug JMKs ultimate animation has a graphical bug that freezes the game temporarily
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

When fighting against JMK in arena every time he uses his ultimate ability parts of the UI disappear all the enemy squad get shifted to the right of the screen and the game pauses for at least 5 seconds before everything resets. Since JMK gets his ultimate so often during an arena battle this can equate to losing 30 seconds or so and since these fights drag on it can result in a timeout when you should have won.

Message 1 of 15 (1,038 Views)

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi ultimate animation bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Talifer and thanks for the report.

We have not encountered this issue on any of the devices we used for testing. We are attempting to see if we can source a Morotola One Zoom for further testing.

Do you happen to have a video of this that you could provide?

Message 2 of 15 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, not the original poster but having the same issue 100% of the time when fighting against Jedi Master Kenobi. Using a Moto g5.

I don't have a video, but linked is a screenshot of it happening today. I happens after the ultimate animation, freezes for a few seconds like this, then goes back to normal.

Screenshot_20210721-163214.png
Message 3 of 15 (985 Views)

★★ Novice

exactly the same issue on a zte blade v, takes longer than usual to resolve and does that exact animation

Message 4 of 15 (973 Views)

@EA_UltraSlide same happens on my Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, but not on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
Doesn't seem like a really big deal, you do the ult once and the battle is over before it comes around again, so time would be better spent taking another look at the JMK galactic ascention crashes Wink
Message 5 of 15 (958 Views)

★★ Novice

happens on described phone above (blade zte v running android 9) 100% of the times JMK does ultimate and the game freezes for some seconds on this animation. same happens under bluestacks emulator.

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 2.15.44 PM.png
Message 6 of 15 (940 Views)

★★ Novice
vs any jmk lineup, its related to its ultimate ability invoked
Message 7 of 15 (939 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide can confirm that it happens on Samsung Galaxy J7 100%
Message 8 of 15 (900 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not sure, if it happens on every ultimate activation for me, but definitely on the first one in each fight. I'm using an iPad Pro from 2015, iOS version is 14.6

Message 9 of 15 (854 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can confirm it happens on Oneplus 7t plus Maclaren and on Bluestacks. Just cost me an arena battle because it happened 3 times and the battle timed out. Each time it stops for around 5 to 10 seconds which obviously is still counting down. Simple Fix, ult animations don't count on the clock.

Message 10 of 15 (796 Views)