Re: Jedi Master Kenobi ultimate animation bug

by Miketo28

Original Post

★ Novice

Im having the same issue on samsung a5. Im timing out because the battles often end in the last minute. Jmk does his ult at least 3 times each battle, losing 10 seconds each time. When rey first came out, same thing happened when everyone else shifted behind rey when she popped her ult.

Message 11 of 15 (278 Views)

★★ Novice

Happens for me on every occurance of JMK using his ultimate. Actually thought it was WAI, and thought it sucked as a design idea. Finally thought I would critique the design and have been notified that this is a bug 

I will not be very helpful. My phone is a Huawai, android. Hope that helps.

Message 12 of 15 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apologies for the slow reply I have been away. Also since I logged this report I have been informed by a guild mate that there was an attempt to fix this in the one of the recent updates but I have been unable to find a mention of this on the forums so I'm not sure if this is the case. However this does not occur 100% of the time for me anymore so I'm wondering if there has been a partial fix.

I finally managed to capture this in a fight so here is the link JMK Ultimate Bug 

Message 13 of 15 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Here's a screenshot from the relevant part of the video

JMKUltimateBug.png

Note the UI has disappeared and the opponent characters have been moved around

Message 14 of 15 (214 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide jmk ulti slows play and makes jmk win to time out. Ulti often and taking 5 secs is annoying. Did not think this could be bug as its how animation goes.

Note that other GLs ulti gets smoother after 1st use. Please make jmk ulti not animate after first use.

If game needs 4x speed and i still lose to timeout when opp is technically defeated, something is wrong.
Message 15 of 15 (118 Views)