Jedi Master Kenobi tier 1 event crash after client update

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Tablet
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 518219661
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Today at around 00:30 CET, there was an automatic SWGOH client update. After the game restart, I’ve launched Jedi Master Kenobi tier 1 unlock event. During the battle the game (the app) crashed. After the restart of the game again, I’ve lose the 15 light side tickets needed to launch the event and I have not got the 10 JMK shards reward.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check SWGOH logs related to my playler account.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country France

Hi,

Today at around 00:30 CET, there was an automatic SWGOH client update. After the game restart, I’ve launched Jedi Master Kenobi tier 1 unlock event. During the battle the game (the app) crashed. After the restart of the game again, I’ve lose the 15 light side tickets needed to launch the event and I have not got the 10 JMK shards reward.

I can see now that I am not the only player experiencing issues with this event.

Could I have the 15 light side tickets refunded or the 10 JMK shards reward sent to my in-game mailbox ?

I have contacted the support by chat and they couldn’t help.

Best regards

G

Message 1 of 7 (641 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi tier 1 event crash after client update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shama770w and sorry to hear that,

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used, sorry.

The team have previously looked into reports of issues with the Jedi Master Kenobi Event, but after their investigation, no new issues were found. We have also checked the logs available to us but could not find anything to point to the crash in tier 1 that you mentioned.

We have now brought this to the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (616 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shama770w and sorry to hear that,

Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the Light Side tickets used, sorry.

The team have previously looked into reports of issues with the Jedi Master Kenobi Event, but after their investigation, no new issues were found. We have also checked the logs available to us but could not find anything to point to the crash in tier 1 that you mentioned.

We have now brought this to the team for further investigation.

Message 2 of 7 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide Hi EA support, thank you for your reply.

Nevertheless could you please check my account logs and this youtube video of the game crash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txKwAvUePxA ?

You should find that I've spent 15 LS tickets and have not received the event reward for this.
We all spend a lot in this game so we expect it to work properly and to be refunded when we lose content.
You are able to send content through the in-game mailbox, so could you please do so and at least provide a compensensation for our lost content ?
There a many players experiencing this crah issue in the JMK tier 1 event.

Many thanks
G
Message 3 of 7 (607 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide Hi EA support, once again game just crashed during JMK tier 1 event !
I’ve been able to complete one first battle (spent 15 LS tickets and got the reward).
Then I’ve launched a second battle spending 15 additional LS tickets and the game just crashed at the very end of the battle, at 00:19 CET. It happened when I’ve launch the basic attack of JMK.
I have *not* get the 10 JMK shards reward.

Please refund the LS tickets, or send the reward in the in-game mailbox, or crystals as compensation !

Many thanks !

Best regards,
G
Message 4 of 7 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have experienced this issue twice in the last two days. I’ve launched tier 1 of the event 3 times and completed it once without the app crashing.
The third attempt happened after a client update so reinstalling the app would be pointless

I have had to spend 45 light side tickets to get 10 shards!

please, EA, either refund the tickets for send me 20 more JMKenobi shards!!

Message 5 of 7 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had this problem today 6.09 pm and 6.38 pm CET.

That's 30 tickets lost !

Filed the Tech log as requested.

Message 6 of 7 (335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Good morning,
Yesterday happend ti me, too twice
Message 7 of 7 (300 Views)