Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

★★★ Newbie

It just happened to me again! This is the third time in three days. 6:55 pm est.

please confirm if this is being worked on. 

Message 511 of 569 (563 Views)

★★ Novice

Please provide the following:
  • Ally code: 113-482-468
  • Platform: iPhone (iOS 16.3.1)
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): Friday 4/7/2023 3PM 
  • Device logs (a guide on how to get the logs can be found HERE). I could not find this and am not tech savvy enough to do so.  
  • Any additional details: I was playing Sector 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event and the game crashed mid match. Am I at a loss for the Galactic Legend tickets I spent? I have heard this bug has been common
Message 512 of 569 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this problem still exists as of april 21.  IOS phone with wifi. Game crashes in kenobi event on the 10 light side battle. 

Message 513 of 569 (443 Views)

★ Novice
  • Ally code: 234-672-131
  • Platform: Android 13 / galaxy A71
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!):  5/6/2023 7AM & 5/5/2023 11pm
  • Any additional details: the game crashed 2 times out of 4 tries during tiers 1 phase : 50% of  my tries in my case.
  • Log:after 2 years of existence of this bug, i suppose that nobody is anymore working on it and  I am not sure that it is useful to bother me with all this procedure?
Message 514 of 569 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Please provide the following:
  • Ally code: 745 617 215
  • Platform: iPad Pro
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!):est 9:00pm 5/6/2023
  • Any additional details: just finally got to the first tier of GL kenobi…Mid battle the game froze and then took 30-40 seconds and reset the game. Back to the intro cantina page. 

• edit 5/7/2023 6:40 am EST.  Happened again before the event started. I have lost 30 tickets. With over 500 comments this should have been fixed. Months ago. I hope I don’t keep losing tickets for no reason.
Message 515 of 569 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform: iOS
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad 10th generation
OS Version 16.4.1Angel
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 358-338-393
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug: The game has crashed 3 out of the 7 times I've tried to run the JMK event (tier 1), taking with it the light side energy I had purchased and earned. I would live to be reimbursed for that energy. I attempted to report the bug through the in-game chat; it took almost 48 hours to get a badly worded response that I needed to instead come post about it here.
Date and time: First and second crashes were Sunday (5/7), approximately 9:15 p.m. CT. Third crash was today (5/9), roughly 12:45 p.m. CT.
Connection: Type Wifi
Please select your region: North America

Message 516 of 569 (341 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Ally code: 286-435-737
  • Platform: independent, happend for the whole guild
  • Date and time of the crash: May 10th 2023, 20:00 CET
  • Any additional details: Tank-Takedown Raid was started automatically,  but vanished immediately, the 90 Guild Raid Tickets are gone, but we haven't received any rewards.
Message 517 of 569 (322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ally code 743-247-241

iPad ios 16.4.1

May  11, 2023 approx 9am EDT

Lost 15 light side energy. Thank you. 

Message 518 of 569 (284 Views)

Problems unlocking Jedi Master Kenobi

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus Nord 2T 5g
OS Version Android 12.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 127-134-669
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Started Tier 3 fight for Jedi Master Kenobi ton unlock him, lost my progress due to technical difficuties, just as much as my 60 light shards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to do the fight and then simulate technical difficulties and network errors lol
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Hello there,

around 7.20 pm I finally grinded my way to 60 light side shards for Tier 3 of the event to unlock Jedi Master Kenobi today.

The fight just went on as usual and I clapped the clones back to Kamino, when at the end of the fight just nothing happened. I waited for a few minutes for something to happen, I'm used to sometimes having connectivity issues for some reason even though my WiFi works perfectly for everything else, and after 5 minutes of Kenobi and Yoda just standing idle I decided to reboot the game.

It had some loading issues when I booted it back up, and I was really exctied to unlock Kenobi - until I found out all my shards were gone and Kenobi wasn't there. My disappointment was immeasurable and my day is ruined.

I tried to contact support for ONE HOUR (!) until I found the forums here, but neither the Help-section of the game nor the EA answers thing worked. In addition, it seemed they had some technical difficulties as well, which, well, makes sense, given my problem.

TL;DR Due to technical difficulties I lost my light side shards and did not even receive the last 50 shards I need for unlocking Jedi Master Kenobi.

Help me SWGOH forums, you're my last hope.

Message 519 of 569 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Ally code: 266-349-986
  • Platform: OnePlus 6T
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 16 May 2013 sometime around 1850 CST
  • Any additional details:  The event had previously crashed 3 times on the very first tier 1 battle.  This was a loss of 15 tickets each time.  Then the final tier of the Ultimate Material crashed right as it was completed.  This resulted in a loss of 70 more tickets.  On top of that, the game considers my final ultimate material battle as a succes (counting towards the max 12), but never rewarded me wth the ultimate ability material.  So now I am stuck with no ult JMK and only 11/12 ultimate ability materials with no way to get more. I have been in contact with the in game help, but they have been of no use.
JKM1.jpg
JMK2.jpg
JMK3.jpg
Message 520 of 569 (175 Views)