Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi event crash report investigation (log request)

★ Apprentice

No they don’t care. The most frustrating part of this whole thing is how between this site and the in-game help they have created two places where they can refuse to help us. It would be less frustrating if they could get that down to 1.

Message 501 of 566 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought 1350 crystals today.
I lost 1000 crystals when I was buying energy for the Jedi Master Kenobi event in Tier 1. I lost 75 blue energy. When I started playing Jedi Master Kenobi Tier 1 it kicked me out.
Thank you very much

Ally code:213-445-839

Platform:Windows 10 ,BlueStacks App Player

Date and Time:22.1.23,17:50 PM (UTC+01:00) Ljubljana 

Message 502 of 566 (566 Views)

Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crashing

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version iOS 16.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 198-896-684
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game crashes right in the opening scene for tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the event enough and it will happen. As this bug seems to have been known for over a year, I'm sure its already been reproduced.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

‌This bug is already well known, but despite being a well known bug for well over a year now, people still seem to be having trouble getting their Light Side Currency refunded for it. My game crashed during tier 1 of the Jedi Master Kenobi event, and I lost the Light Side Currency that I had spent to start that battle. As mentioned, this is an incredibly common issue, and if there is no fix for it yet, people should at least get refunds for the currency lost to the bug, which doesn't seem to be the case

Message 503 of 566 (466 Views)

Re: Jedi Master Kenobi Event Tier 1 Crashing

★★ Novice

Sorry, I should've clarified with my previous post that the bug I was reporting is not the Jedi Mater Kenobi event crashing, since you have all already known about this bug for a year and a half. The bug I was reporting here was with EA support. It's obviously bugging out, as they refuse to refund people light side currency for a well-known bug that has existed for a year and a half. It must be a bug, because surely no company would have such little regard for their player base as to purposely screw them out of in-game currency that they earned, and then lost to a bug that was no fault of their own, right @EA_HighCommand?

Hope someone on the team can look into this in-game support bug, as it's currently affecting A LOT of people (myself included).

Message 504 of 566 (414 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Ally code:791-844-158
  • Platform: android(samsung galaxy s20 5g)
  • Date and time of the crash (please add your time zone!): 2/27/23, 12:10pm central
  • Device logs (a guide on how to get the logs can be found HERE) couldn't get this to work
  • Any additional details: first time playing event game crashed out, about half way through the battle lost all light side tokens and got now Kenobi shards.

Thanks.

Message 505 of 566 (404 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_HighCommand, following up on this again. Any plans to reimburse all the people who have lost their hard earned currency over the past year and a half to this well known bug that obviously isn't going to be fixed any time soon? 

Message 506 of 566 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened twice on me losing those tickets now

Ally Code: 886-835-483

Platform: Android

Time Zone: 735am PST

Message 507 of 566 (274 Views)

Re: Galactic legend kenobi tier 1 app crash

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too! Please fix this.

Message 508 of 566 (223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me twice, yesterday and today… both times crashing in tier 1 battle. My ally code is 528-358-178, IOS platform, happened 3/21/23, 10:00pm est, and today 3/22/23, 3:30pm est…

Message 509 of 566 (215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ally code: 381-236-983

Android

Today 0:15 GMT+1 and 2 days ago 

It crashes everytime, 2 times I lost the Energy... 

Before the cutscene, during the fight and after the fight, so the crash appears very random. Tier 1

Message 510 of 566 (206 Views)